Closed Thread
Page 72 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mumzy1976 View Post
    I understand, visualizing BFP's, dreaming about them, I'm used to being in control and able to plan what I want and it's so upsetting when I'm not
    Yeah, same...but its at the point where I just have to accept that I have no control over it whatsoever (aside from dtd )...just have to keep trying...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm another one who hates not being in control. Now I have Yoda's voice in my head saying "There is no try, only dtd"

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (11-04-2013),JessiW  (12-04-2013),MonkeySeeMonkeyDo  (11-04-2013),ReBeCcA7  (11-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I'm another one who hates not being in control. Now I have Yoda's voice in my head saying "There is no try, only dtd"
    Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    It could be implantation pain at 7dpo. fx!

Sorry to hear you're out BT. I'm hanging on by a thread. Still no AF or symptoms, except slightly sore bbs. This tww has been extremely expensive with all of the retail therapy. I'm on my way home from the shops now with a 3 piece suit, silk shirt, scarf & shoes. Miraculously all pieces work together, except of course I won't wear the skirt & pants at the same time! My theory is that if I buy clothes that fit now I'll get pregnant & they won't fit. A similar theory applies to the case of wine I bought earlier in the week Now I just need to book an overseas holiday for 5 months from now... lol
    Eeek really? Hmmm would it just feel like period pain though? I guess it's not too out of the ordinary for me to have twinges with PCOS but this was quite uncomfortable.

Hahha I do the same! We did end up booking a trip in September a few months ago and I freaked out that I would be pregnant when we had to fly but then thought, knowing my luck if I do n't book it, I won't get pg lol so agreed! Hopefully this reverse psych thinking brings luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week

Sorry to hear you're out BT. I'm hanging on by a thread. Still no AF or symptoms, except slightly sore bbs. This tww has been extremely expensive with all of the retail therapy. I'm on my way home from the shops now with a 3 piece suit, silk shirt, scarf & shoes. Miraculously all pieces work together, except of course I won't wear the skirt & pants at the same time! My theory is that if I buy clothes that fit now I'll get pregnant & they won't fit. A similar theory applies to the case of wine I bought earlier in the week Now I just need to book an overseas holiday for 5 months from now... lol
    Thats what I'm doing wrong! I've avoided buying alcohol when I felt like it and just a week ago put off buying new clothes! must remember to do that next tww

Fx for you Funchu!

Thanks
    Reviews

It works - it happened to me! I put off buying new stuff for ages thinking that I would be buying maternity clothes sooner. Then after a few years I went out and bought new bras, outfits, the lot...then BAM, suddenly pregnant. Never been able to wear the bras again though and passed them onto vinnies (and they were nice expensive ones that make one feel good) - everytime I have had a baby my chest has gotten smaller...and I can't produce much milk - I think there is a link. Also went up half a shoe size with our first child - had to throw shoes too! But...it was all worth it

It probably means I should open a bottle of something expensive and tasty now that I have been putting off! It could help with the BD too!
    Last edited by Little Ted; 11-04-2013 at 21:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    It works - it happened to me! I put off buying new stuff for ages thinking that I would be buying maternity clothes sooner. Then after a few years I went out and bought new bras, outfits, the lot...then BAM, suddenly pregnant. Never been able to wear the bras again though and passed them onto vinnies (and they were nice expensive ones that make one feel good) - everytime I have had a baby my chest has gotten smaller...and I can't produce much milk - I think there is a link. Also went up half a shoe size with our first child - had to throw shoes too! But...it was all worth it

It probably means I should open a bottle of something expensive and tasty now that I have been putting off! It could help with the BD too!
    Hmm...better head to the liquor store tomorrow and book a holiday for January

I'm sure some nice new bras will help with the BDing...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I hope murphys law works on the new clothes. I got 5 new outfits and underwear last week!!

Sorry to gear about af blotched

Thanks
    Reviews
    Something funny... I found out that my dad had a low sperm count when they were TTC. Here I was thinking I'm under achieving when, my parents struggled a little too! Totally unrelated to anything lol... Just wanted to share

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post
    Something funny... I found out that my dad had a low sperm count when they were TTC. Here I was thinking I'm under achieving when, my parents struggled a little too! Totally unrelated to anything lol... Just wanted to share
    My mum never shared her infertility problems with me until I told her I was having the laparoscopy after years of not being able to conceive - I'm definitely letting my daughter know when the time comes!