Closed Thread
Page 66 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by noobie View Post
    I am hoping so but considering AF was due yesterday I am really not holding out much hope at this stage.

Has AF showed yet for you? she hasn't showed her ugly head
    Still spotting. No cramps yet though. If she's here there will be cramps not long before...
    I'm hoping i just continue to spot and she never turns up...but not holding out hope.

I just read that about 75% of conceptions miscarry (ie. Chemicals or failures to implant)...kind of amazing really...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck Funchu and Blotched Tabby (hope AF stays away!!)

On the whole pet thing... My cat knew I was UTD before I did, she was (still is) constantly trying to sleep on my chest and won't leave me alone!! Being very affectionate to me and being a b*tch to my DF (she usually LOVES him!!)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (10-04-2013),Funchu  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Good luck Funchu and Blotched Tabby (hope AF stays away!!)

On the whole pet thing... My cat knew I was UTD before I did, she was (still is) constantly trying to sleep on my chest and won't leave me alone!! Being very affectionate to me and being a b*tch to my DF (she usually LOVES him!!)
    My cat was a little confused yesterday when she could obvious smell my spotting (she jumped on me and seriously stuck her head down there).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm officially out :-(
    Dreaded witch arrived today... Lots of baby dust to everyone. Fx for us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    My cat was a little confused yesterday when she could obvious smell my spotting (she jumped on me and seriously stuck her head down there).
    hahahah that made me laugh!! Pets are awesome aren't they

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats hilarious made me laugh so much. We don't have pets my parents have 2 cats though so will see how it works. their young male is friendly to anyone but their girl cat isn't very nice to anyone bar my dad who she adores, same as their last female cat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well after just having a severe cramp that almost doubled me over the witch has arrived. Another chem by the look of it.

Good luck to everyone who is TTC, as this was a bit of an accident I highly doubt I'll be in the may testing thread. Was seriously hoping this baby would hold in there. Good luck to all through your baby making journey

10. The Following User Says Thank You to noobie For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Well after just having a severe cramp that almost doubled me over the witch has arrived. Another chem by the look of it.

Good luck to everyone who is TTC, as this was a bit of an accident I highly doubt I'll be in the may testing thread. Was seriously hoping this baby would hold in there. Good luck to all through your baby making journey
    Thats the sort of cramp I'm waiting for...

You sure you dont want to start ttc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats the sort of cramp I'm waiting for...

You sure you dont want to start ttc?
    We had always agreed 2 kids unless we had an accidental conception. We have our pigeon pair and although we were both happy with the first positive test I will have to discuss this further with hubby.
    I went off the mini pill after a chem last month even though I took it as directed. We just got a bit too carried away and forgot protection, not sure how hubby will react once he gets home from work. I'll update if he agrees TTC but I doubt it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    We had always agreed 2 kids unless we had an accidental conception. We have our pigeon pair and although we were both happy with the first positive test I will have to discuss this further with hubby.
    I went off the mini pill after a chem last month even though I took it as directed. We just got a bit too carried away and forgot protection, not sure how hubby will react once he gets home from work. I'll update if he agrees TTC but I doubt it
    Sounds like you'll probably need to have a good chat about it anyway...you never know, he might be a little disappointed too.

Let us know