Closed Thread
Page 65 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I'm pretty sure my cats know when af is coming...they get very smoochy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Dogs are great... But I was ready to give our husky away free to a good home last night. She pulled one of my fave dresses off the line and ripped it to shreds yesterday. Along with some pj pants, and ripped the pocket off DH's jeans, and buttons of them and another pair and a pair of my work pants... I was furious!!! She's a little over 1 year old and I just can't wait until she gets out of this 'stage'!!! The shi tzu I'm sure didn't pull the clothes off the line but I am certain she did a bit of tug of war-ing with my dress and pj's!!

But normally I love them both to bits!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oh god i love huskies! I had one but he was super dominant and became aggressive with me despite a year of obediance and behaviouralists, so he went to live with a good male friend of mine and is the best family dog now he has a proper 'pack leader'. He destroyed my backyard but that was ok, he had a face that was hard to stay mad at. He did grow out of it though so there is hope!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    I'm pretty sure my cats know when af is coming...they get very smoochy.
    Mine do this from O to just before AF!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LowAMHonly25yo View Post
    Mine do this from O to just before AF!
    Actually...mine are more smoochy from the second week of the tww. I think they like my higher temp.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Actually...mine are more smoochy from the second week of the tww. I think they like my higher temp.
    More snuggly with the higher temp

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's really interesting and guess I never thought about it. But my dogs are being very sooky at the moment with me. They get a bit like it during AF but that's not due for over a week. They were pretty sooky last month when I had my chem and DH kept saying he thought they knew so fx!

Good luck to everyone about to test and fx AF stays away for everyone! Seems that so many ppl are close to their BFPs it's hard to keep up!

AFM starting to get a cold I think (i got cold symptoms last month too but didnt get a cold) and tender breasts today. TMI warning!!! Heaps of creamy CM today too. Trying not to symptom spot but its so hard not to...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am not feeling very positive here at the moment. I am starting to think that even if I am pregnant that maybe it isn't viable.

I had a faint + with FRER in Sunday, 2 very faint FR dip's Monday, 1 very faint FR dip and a very faint Crystal Clear yesterday and today a very faint Crystal clear, 1 not pregnant CB digital (to which I burst into tears) BUT from the same urine sample (dipped within 30 seconds of each other) a very very faint positive (definate pink line but very faint- wont photograph without looking like a shadow) today. I pulled the test apart after the pic and there is a line, not just an indent.

faint CD 2 (AF due yesterday).jpg

SURELY I couldn't get that many evap lines within the set reading times with so many different tests/brands????

I am thinking that if it was viable surely I would have had a better positive than what I have been getting. Hubby has seen most of the lines on the tests (bar one that I can think of) so it isn't my imagination.

I know they say it isn't over to the witch shows but I think the tests are proof enough that I would have to be EXTREMELY lucky if the emby were to make it through.

Any positive stories I'd love to hear them but now I am just waiting for dear old AF to make her appearance.
    Last edited by noobie; 10-04-2013 at 14:30.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Just popping in to say my parents dog totally knew I was utd, I was the only person he jumped up at because he was allowed to, I went over there and he refused to jump up at me, just lay by my feet!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by noobie View Post
    I am not feeling very positive here at the moment. I am starting to think that even if I am pregnant that maybe it isn't viable.

I had a faint + with FRER in Sunday, 2 very faint FR dip's Monday, 1 very faint FR dip and a very faint Crystal Clear yesterday and today a very faint Crystal clear, 1 not pregnant CB digital (to which I burst into tears) BUT from the same urine sample (dipped within 30 seconds of each other) a very very faint positive (definate pink line but very faint- wont photograph without looking like a shadow) today. I pulled the test apart after the pic and there is a line, not just an indent.

Attachment 34777

SURELY I couldn't get that many evap lines within the set reading times with so many different tests/brands????

I am thinking that if it was viable surely I would have had a better positive than what I have been getting. Hubby has seen most of the lines on the tests (bar one that I can think of) so it isn't my imagination.

I know they say it isn't over to the witch shows but I think the tests are proof enough that I would have to be EXTREMELY lucky if the emby were to make it through.

Any positive stories I'd love to hear them but now I am just waiting for dear old AF to make her appearance.
    I don't think they're evaps. Fx it sticks and hcg starts increasing soon...if af isnt here yet then you still have a good chance...hopefully its still a bit early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think they're evaps. Fx it sticks and hcg starts increasing soon...if af isnt here yet then you still have a good chance...hopefully its still a bit early.
    I am hoping so but considering AF was due yesterday I am really not holding out much hope at this stage.

Has AF showed yet for you? she hasn't showed her ugly head