Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    fx noobie!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

noobie  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noobie View Post
    Fingers crossed the witch stays away from you all!

Well i'm officially late for AF (should have spotted Monday for Tuesday) and I have no cramps or heaviness that is normally a dead giveaway she's on her way.
    I also have no tests left (have now had 3 extremely faint positives with fr dip) so probably won't be testing today at this stage to give hcg levels a chance to rise so I don't have to play find the line or the witch a chance to show. Absolutely hate faint lines! It's doing my head in, will probably use a digital when I do my next one
    Wooo sounds good to me. Fx to you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

noobie  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    noobie!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to may85 For This Useful Post:

noobie  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yay, good luck for darkening bfps. Sorry to those expecting af .

Afm: I'm 6dpo (or 7dpo) and I'm so fatigued. I've been awake for 2hrs and I'm falling asleep already. So tired also feel sick. I think I'm coming down with something, hopefully not mastitis again.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hope those BFP's become darker and AF stays away for all. IS it a thing you get sick just before you get a BFP or something, so many of you keep saying you are sick and coming down with something just days before your BFP. I have a low immune at the best of times lol, I'd just assume oh dammit the old people have given me a cold again lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am sending you positive sticky baby vibes noobie! X

I had a very very vivid dream last night that I got a BFP! I woke up in the middle of the night and was sobbing in happiness. I really hope this is my month!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponytail For This Useful Post:

noobie  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Hope those BFP's become darker and AF stays away for all. IS it a thing you get sick just before you get a BFP or something, so many of you keep saying you are sick and coming down with something just days before your BFP. I have a low immune at the best of times lol, I'd just assume oh dammit the old people have given me a cold again lol.
    I hope getting sick is a sign!!!! I was sick before finding out about Skye... And I'm sick now with a sore throat and feeling so so fatigued... I just can't get enough sleep.

It was interesting last night as we were at my mum and dads for dinner... And their dog was all over me. Wanting to sit on me, crying for my attention, really weird, so much so that my dad comment asking what the heck was going on... Made me suspicious as when I was pregnant with Skye, MIL asked if our dogs had become more attached to me... As dogs can sense pregnancy.... They didn't at the time, but its got me thinking... My AF only lasted 3 days or so...so hmmm....

I think DH wants me to test just to see... So maybe soon. I guess being so far past O it def wouldn't matter on a FRER if testing morning or night...?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apparently cold and flu like symptoms are normal as your immune system goes a bit nuts to protect the body and the emby!
    Munchkin i hope you are right about the doggy! Aren't dogs just great! They can smell cancer too. I'm so in love with my 2 dogs I can't imagine loving anything more than those 2, they tell me the love for your baby is more than anything so I guess I will be a big ball of mushy love lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I was sick at 4dpo with ds1,(throwing up and generally unwell, in bed for 3 days).

I've just gotten over mastitis which started as a cold so I'm worried I'm not completely over it, i havent finished my anti biotics yet. At the moment i feel nauseous and have an upset tummy, but i think that's from the anti biotics messing with my system.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    Apparently cold and flu like symptoms are normal as your immune system goes a bit nuts to protect the body and the emby!
    Munchkin i hope you are right about the doggy! Aren't dogs just great! They can smell cancer too. I'm so in love with my 2 dogs I can't imagine loving anything more than those 2, they tell me the love for your baby is more than anything so I guess I will be a big ball of mushy love lol
    Dogs are great... But I was ready to give our husky away free to a good home last night. She pulled one of my fave dresses off the line and ripped it to shreds yesterday. Along with some pj pants, and ripped the pocket off DH's jeans, and buttons of them and another pair and a pair of my work pants... I was furious!!! She's a little over 1 year old and I just can't wait until she gets out of this 'stage'!!! The shi tzu I'm sure didn't pull the clothes off the line but I am certain she did a bit of tug of war-ing with my dress and pj's!!

But normally I love them both to bits!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app