Closed Thread
Page 60 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The most sensitive are about 11

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you I will try hold off a couple more days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Jbish, angelsofmine, bump2010, room41more any news?

Is there anyone iv forgotten to add to the list at all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh, I just wrote a big update on my iPad but lost it.
    Okay, an update on me….

I managed to get through to the receptionist at my FS yesterday while awaiting my flight home. She told me obviously day 1 will be the first day of a full flow and it sounded like it was coming. She told me to check how I went overnight and call back today.

After going from the airport straight to home I was busting. Now this is gross….there was a lot of blood on my pad so I figured the witch had arrived, however there was also the most disgusting, stringy, tissuey looking thing sitting there, covered in blood approx. 3-4cm long. I got my husband to look, he was disguisted. I then put a glove on to get a closer look. It was kind of folded over (scrunched up) and I was able to open it to about 1cm wide. A bit broke off the end and was just like a small clot. I have no idea what it was and was very confused. It was gross though.

This morning I awoke with blood but tested in the hope it was a breakthrough. I did receive a very faint positive, however the wicked witch is now in full swing. I have called and made my next 12 day scan appointment. I will start my second round of clomid tomorrow.

April has shown to be a very positive month for a number of you. I wish the rest of you awaiting testing all the very best. Thank you all for your support this cycle.

Channy – can you please update me. Thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by parents2be2012 View Post
    Argh, I just wrote a big update on my iPad but lost it.
    Okay, an update on me….

I managed to get through to the receptionist at my FS yesterday while awaiting my flight home. She told me obviously day 1 will be the first day of a full flow and it sounded like it was coming. She told me to check how I went overnight and call back today.

After going from the airport straight to home I was busting. Now this is gross….there was a lot of blood on my pad so I figured the witch had arrived, however there was also the most disgusting, stringy, tissuey looking thing sitting there, covered in blood approx. 3-4cm long. I got my husband to look, he was disguisted. I then put a glove on to get a closer look. It was kind of folded over (scrunched up) and I was able to open it to about 1cm wide. A bit broke off the end and was just like a small clot. I have no idea what it was and was very confused. It was gross though.

This morning I awoke with blood but tested in the hope it was a breakthrough. I did receive a very faint positive, however the wicked witch is now in full swing. I have called and made my next 12 day scan appointment. I will start my second round of clomid tomorrow.

April has shown to be a very positive month for a number of you. I wish the rest of you awaiting testing all the very best. Thank you all for your support this cycle.

Channy – can you please update me. Thank you.
    Sorry to hear p2b, it sounds as though you came close to getting your sticky.

I know plenty of women on hear have talked about having a chem pregnancy but I don't know much about them - What is the difference between a chem.pregnancy and an early mc?

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Sorry to hear p2b, it sounds as though you came close to getting your sticky.

I know plenty of women on hear have talked about having a chem pregnancy but I don't know much about them - What is the difference between a chem.pregnancy and an early mc?
    I believe the difference is, with a cp af arrives on time, with an early mc af doesn't arrive. Though...in saying that...a cp is essentially a really early mc.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (09-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear parents2b... It does sound like it was a mc/chem. I really hope that this is just the start of things and your sticky bubba comes with round 2.

Im under the same impression as blotched little ted. A chemical pregnancy, you get faint BFPs you can see, that usually dont really increase in colour, and then AF arrives that day, or 1 or 2 days later. Its called a chemical pregnancy because you only know about it from testing...with chemicals (HPT) It is essentially a very very early MC. An egg is fertalised, and attaches (so you get HCG to get a positive test) but nothing else happens after that really...

What alot of ladies refer to as a MC is where AF doesnt arrive, you get strong BFPs, or ones that increase in colour and get dark, then you MC. They are often further along, and usually, most times but not always, once it has been confirmed by a doctor with bloods or ultrasound.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ^^ agree

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im. So. Bored!!!

This month is just dragging on something terrible. I THINK ive worked out im due to O Thursday....so usually have some signs its going to happen by now, and nothing apart from strange stabbing pains at my waist earlier, which is too high for ovulation pains.

Im kinda annoyed too...looks like i will have my mum, and possibly even my dad staying with us when i am due to test!! Then id need to get in to see my GP shortly after, as my medications may need dosage adustments done from being UTD! the only good thing with that is im getting them checked every few months anyway, so its easy to say thats why im going, and explains blood tests etc...just means we cant celebrate as we normally would Oh well!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tell me about it! Still 14-18 days until ad due ugh! Hurry up!