Closed Thread
Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi, oh wise thread master Channy

Techinically I am still in for Feb BUT my cycles atre long so my TWW will fall into April... so can I please be put down for testing on the 6th?

I hope this is a very, very fertile thread and we get lots of BFPs!!!

I don't really mind when we get our little present, I just cannot wait to be a mum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Hi, oh wise thread master Channy

Techinically I am still in for Feb BUT my cycles atre long so my TWW will fall into April... so can I please be put down for testing on the 6th?

I hope this is a very, very fertile thread and we get lots of BFPs!!!

I don't really mind when we get our little present, I just cannot wait to be a mum
    Still in for feb? Lol ur cute x

Thanks
    Reviews
    oops... I have been looking into orders for Feb at work and apparently I can time travel, who knew?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (22-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh and that would be the longest cycle ever! my goodness that would suck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Anyone like to just pick an O date and test date out of thin air for me? No seriously! CD2 today, cycle days history is 63, 33, 39, 50....no idea when or if I O'd or my luteal length....and go!

Should I be starting temping now or when AF Leaves the building? Temping newbie here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    oh and that would be the longest cycle ever! my goodness that would suck!!!
    Hehe x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    Anyone like to just pick an O date and test date out of thin air for me? No seriously! CD2 today, cycle days history is 63, 33, 39, 50....no idea when or if I O'd or my luteal length....and go!

Should I be starting temping now or when AF Leaves the building? Temping newbie here!
    So my normal cycle length is 34 days I generally o on cd22 so start temping cd11, I'd recommend the same with your long cycles. You may not see much the first cycle as it dips down day of o and then should jump up and stay higher until af

Thanks
    Reviews

I am going tp pick April 20th.... sounds like a lucky day to me

Start temping once AF is gone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ponytail-I'd pay attention to the physical signs. When you're fertile you start to get an egg-whitey discharge that gets thicker as you get closer to ovulating. You're ovulating when the discharge is thicker and stickier. Gross I know, but since you don't have a regular cycle that may be one of the easiest ways to at least know when you should also start temping. I have a regular cycle and to the day that the calendar (on period tracker app) predicts my fertile period I start to get that discharge.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week

I would start now with temping so you can get the hang of it etc...you'll need a lot of patience though as it may not predict O for at least another 18-48 days!

I have heard good things about vitex and maca root bringing on O in irregular cycles if you want to try and get a more regular cycle.