Closed Thread
Page 58 of 93 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Kookaburra's in my yard again, fingers crossed its a good sign. Though with a 10day lp, I'm not confident at all.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by parents2be2012 View Post
    Well TTC is doing my head in. As you know I received my BFP Saturday morning, however at midday received a gush of red blood. Since then I have had on and off bleeding but primarily when I wipe and dark, often nearly black. I am so confused. I have never had an AF like this.

I had to go away yesterday for work (but sitting at the airport now eagerly awaiting my flight home to see my husband). I bought my clomid with me but I'm a little confused as to what day I'm actually at so haven't taken it.

Would Saturday with the heavy gush, then only tiny spots the rest of the day be day 1? If so, then I should have started my Clomid yesterday. I am unable to call my FS today.

This afternoon I feel bloated and a little crampy and it has turned more red, with a bit making its way onto my pad (I was scared to wear a tampon).

Do any of you have any experience with this or have any idea what could be going on with me?
    Hi! I would do a HPT before starting the next round of clomid just to make sure that it isn't a pregnancy. That's if you have some sitting around...I hear someone around here has a few packets! If it is negative, then they usually say to take the first proper day of bleeding as per normal AF, but if it's taking its time it does make it difficult.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    Kookaburra's in my yard again, fingers crossed its a good sign. Though with a 10day lp, I'm not confident at all.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    We had 4 kookaburras in the yard last Thursday. Hopefully that quadruples my chances of a BFP (or doubles my chances of twins lol). They were so cute - sitting on the fence watching DH pull weeds & every now and then swooping on a grub DH tossed to them.
    I have my fx for you too Indigo. 10 days is long enough.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (08-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    We had 4 kookaburras in the yard last Thursday. Hopefully that quadruples my chances of a BFP (or doubles my chances of twins lol). They were so cute - sitting on the fence watching DH pull weeds & every now and then swooping on a grub DH tossed to them.
    I have my fx for you too Indigo. 10 days is long enough.
    I so reckon you've got it in the bag....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (09-04-2013)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Just updating...there is definitely some sort of line on the test I did this morning. Fx its not an evap...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (09-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Just updating...there is definitely some sort of line on the test I did this morning. Fx its not an evap...
    Oooh fingers crossed!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (08-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Fingers crossed for you. Mine is about the same as yours by the sound of it. Faint but definitely there, good luck

12. The Following User Says Thank You to noobie For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (08-04-2013)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by noobie View Post
    Fingers crossed for you. Mine is about the same as yours by the sound of it. Faint but definitely there, good luck
    Thanks...i just hope it isn't an evap. The one I did on sat is still completely white so I'd be surprised if it was an evap. Fx its just a very early positive!

I usually get spotting on this day of my cycle so it is looking good this month...fx af stays away...

Fx you get a stronger bfp in the next few days Noobie!

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz2013 View Post
    I don't know anyone else going through this so I have turned to BH and gained support through everyone's stories and support of each other on here.
    I've found the same, Liz - our journey took an unexpected turn last year when we found out DH does not produce any sperm. It felt like the tests just kept coming (we both had multiple tests/procedures) and we felt completely alone in our experience. But after a while the tests gave us answers, I met others on BH on similar journeys, and we now have a better chance than ever of meeting our baby soon. I hope the same happens for you - good luck!

I've only posted once in this thread, but I'm starting to symptom-spot so now I need people to symptom-spot with because DH isn't keen on that game! 4dpo today and had some cramping. But it's CD20 too, and I sometimes have 24 day cycles. So I'm hoping it's a longer cycle this month, although I guess it would be if O was day 16...

Thanks
    Reviews
    So Im due for AF on Friday. Have felt nauseous yesterday and today. Done an internet cheapy test and a FRER and both negative. I know AF still not due for at least 4 days but someone give me up. When i was pregnant with the bub i m/c i got a bfp at 7dpo...feeling down.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub