Closed Thread
Page 52 of 93 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 929
  1. #511
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    Opk lines this morning are pretty much non existent. I got a few strong positives yesterday early morning (1am) til last night. 1 inbetween was much lighter than the positives i got so according to fertility friend i ovulated yesterday when i got the last positive opk. I agree with that result. I has some stabby pains on my right down low and lots of ewcm. We ALMOST missed o completely!!! It was on a whim that i tested (i had already tested a few times that day) but thought id do it anyway and BAM two fat lines im feeling particularly positive about our chances this month
    Good luck

  2. #512
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1365306736.476816.jpg


    So I think I can see 2 lines first time using Opk.

  3. #513
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,268
    Thanks
    848
    Thanked
    574
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellie87 View Post
    Attachment 34612


    So I think I can see 2 lines first time using Opk.
    Could be working up to a positive..
    Line should be same as test line if not, darker.
    G/l!

  4. #514
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    419
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked
    118
    Reviews
    0
    AF at 8dpo, bowing out of this month very short luteal phase in a >30 day cycle.

  5. #515
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamoru View Post
    AF at 8dpo, bowing out of this month very short luteal phase in a >30 day cycle.
    Sorry to hear

    Sounds good Monkeyseemonkeydo. Fx your feelings are right. I have to agree too I have a good feeling with this cycle too. Hopefully we are right!

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

    mamoru  (07-04-2013),MonkeySeeMonkeyDo  (07-04-2013)

  7. #516
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South east, South Australia
    Posts
    721
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked
    78
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have no idea how to upload photos on here ChannyV

  8. #517
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    AF arrived today :'( well off to laparoscopy and histeroscopy on Friday going to find answers after TTC for 3 years. Just wish there was a reason

  9. #518
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by larazie View Post
    I have no idea how to upload photos on here ChannyV
    R u using the app?

  10. #519
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz2013 View Post
    AF arrived today :'( well off to laparoscopy and histeroscopy on Friday going to find answers after TTC for 3 years. Just wish there was a reason
    Thats horrible. Can't imagine how it must feel after three years. Hopefully they can give you some sort of answer and help after these tests. Thinking of you

  11. #520
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    Opk lines this morning are pretty much non existent. I got a few strong positives yesterday early morning (1am) til last night. 1 inbetween was much lighter than the positives i got so according to fertility friend i ovulated yesterday when i got the last positive opk. I agree with that result. I has some stabby pains on my right down low and lots of ewcm. We ALMOST missed o completely!!! It was on a whim that i tested (i had already tested a few times that day) but thought id do it anyway and BAM two fat lines im feeling particularly positive about our chances this month
    Just realised we are testing buddies I ovulated yesterday too. Fx we both have good luck!!!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Anticipative April Testing Thread
    By PA80 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 845
    Last Post: 15-04-2015, 10:02
  2. Awesome April testing thread
    By happykat in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 17-04-2013, 12:20
  3. Happily testing April thread
    By wobblermummy in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-02-2013, 18:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Ro&Co
Share magical moments this Christmas with this gorgeous gingerbread house. Exclusively available in Brisbane, with FREE delivery in Brisbane Metro areas. Each Christmas Centrepiece is unique and made to order, from $240.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Cots on Bubhub
Looking to buy a cot or bassinet? :: Cot safety checklist :: Local or online nursery shops
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!