Closed Thread
Page 51 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha yes think I might jump DH again when he gets home soon. Just took another test to see if it would be lighter but its just as dark if not a tad darker. So definitely going to have another crack at it hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Haha yes think I might jump DH again when he gets home soon. Just took another test to see if it would be lighter but its just as dark if not a tad darker. So definitely going to have another crack at it hehe
    woohoo go for it, you have nothing to lose but a lot to gain and hopefully a very happy DH

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (07-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep jumped haha. Have done all we can for now. Now the TWW begins! Big temp rise this morning so hopefully it continues to go up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just thought I'd give a little update. Not temping this month so not 100%sure of o day. But been to doctors and am having blood tests done Monday to ensure I have o'd my doctor is so lovely, also got referral for bf to get swimmers tested. Hopefully month 9 will be ours and won't have to make trip to city for bf test.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mel ruffles For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (08-04-2013),jenjenOo  (07-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mel ruffles View Post
    Just thought I'd give a little update. Not temping this month so not 100%sure of o day. But been to doctors and am having blood tests done Monday to ensure I have o'd my doctor is so lovely, also got referral for bf to get swimmers tested. Hopefully month 9 will be ours and won't have to make trip to city for bf test.
    Good to see positive steps for you. 9 is definitely a lucky number

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

mel ruffles  (07-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mel ruffles View Post
    Sounds like a good idea. 9 is a good number. Hopefully everything comes back positive for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone give me some advice plz? Normal cycle is 25 days, this is first month on chlomid-so definitely know O day is right this month. O day was 24/3/13 this morning I got another BFN on hpt. No signs of period or pregnancy as chlomid has all my signs out of whack. Am 3 days late for normal cycle tho. Can I be pregnant with BFN result?

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz2013 View Post
    Can anyone give me some advice plz? Normal cycle is 25 days, this is first month on chlomid-so definitely know O day is right this month. O day was 24/3/13 this morning I got another BFN on hpt. No signs of period or pregnancy as chlomid has all my signs out of whack. Am 3 days late for normal cycle tho. Can I be pregnant with BFN result?
    That makes you about 14dpo, right? So its still possible to be pregnant with a bfn...some people get really late bfps from what i've heard. Or af could just be late seeing as your cycles out of whack.

Fx af stays away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Opk lines this morning are pretty much non existent. I got a few strong positives yesterday early morning (1am) til last night. 1 inbetween was much lighter than the positives i got so according to fertility friend i ovulated yesterday when i got the last positive opk. I agree with that result. I has some stabby pains on my right down low and lots of ewcm. We ALMOST missed o completely!!! It was on a whim that i tested (i had already tested a few times that day) but thought id do it anyway and BAM two fat lines im feeling particularly positive about our chances this month

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MonkeySeeMonkeyDo For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (07-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Blotched Tabby