Closed Thread
Page 49 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    hi ladies. i hope i can join you? Can I be put down to test on the 20th? Im on to month 8 of TTC our second bub. This is the first month ive used opk's and i was VERY excited to see 2 very strong lines tonight!!! (haha i tested twice in less than 2 hours cos i was so excited) so hoping this is our month!!! Wish us luck!! will go back and read the posts that j missed. Good luck everyone!!
    Welcome and good luck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well it's confirmed that I'm out. AF is here. Atleast now I can look forward to next month

3. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Glad you can move on red, hopefully your body will cycle properly for you this go.
    It's weird isn't it - they say a woman is most fertile not long after a D&C, but for some, their bodies get thrown out of whack - two ends of the spectrum.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry to hear xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Channy.

Little Ted - our bodies are just so individual, as I'm learning now. It's just so hard to understand how dd could come along without even trying and now that we've planned for this one, it just isn't panning out. How naive I was

Good luck ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi, bbt question.

I woke at 535 (to get baby)and took my temp (usually taken at 7), it was 36.73 (adjusted to 36.89). This temp make my chart look weird
    http://FertilityFriend.com/home/28538c.

I woke up at 7am and took my temp again but was up at 530 so didn't get the three hours sleep, it was 36.54. This will make my last temp drop below the other ones, and i wouldn't have the three rises after O.

Which temp would you take?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    Hi, bbt question.

I woke at 535 (to get baby)and took my temp (usually taken at 7), it was 36.73 (adjusted to 36.89). This temp make my chart look weird
    http://FertilityFriend.com/home/28538c.

I woke up at 7am and took my temp again but was up at 530 so didn't get the three hours sleep, it was 36.54. This will make my last temp drop below the other ones, and i wouldn't have the three rises after O.

Which temp would you take?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    I would probably just use the original, unadjusted temp at 535. Thats what i would do on my chart...i find adjusted temps don't work for me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Channy, can you please change my testing date to the 24th, I'm gonna O later than expected, either today or tomorrow :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just had a wonderful morning with SIL and our gorgeous lil one year old nephew. They are visiting from QLD so trying to get as much time with them as possible. The cluckometer is going off the scales! Seeing them again tomorrow for a little while and then to one of my close friends' baby shower. I want a baby of our own soooo badly...

How is everyone else's weekends going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well AF is due tomorrow so I was done to test on Monday. This morning I woke with some very dull cramps on my left so caved in and tested. We got a faint positive. While we were excited, deep down I was still scared since last month I had a chemical. I wanted a very dark line.

I went to the shops and continued with the slight cramps then received one sharp pain that took my breath away as I was walking up the escalator. It was very low on the left Side.

i just went to the bathroom and burst into tears screaming when I saw a bowl full of bright red water. I wiped and it was the deepest red.

i am absolutely devastated and still crying. What on earth am I doing wrong month after month. We have been tested for everything I have a low AMH level but they aren't too worried. I took clomid this cycle and and had an ovidrel injection and felt positive that I was going to get my BFP.

This is our 8th failed month.