Closed Thread
Page 48 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We are going on a cruise to Vanuatu but it leaves from Auckland so we are having 2 days either side of the cruise to explore and enjoy. Have never been to NZ before so that will be exciting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It is beautiful we went for our honeymoon last yr in April

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies
    Sooo DH and I decided we couldn't really wait a month without TTC haha. People falling pregnant around me, shopping for baby showers, my active mind etc got us waaay too clucky and decided we really don't care about our EDD anymore. (Wish we had realised this before I decided to stop temping etc).
    So really have no idea where I am this cycle, my cycles have been 34, 36 and 39 so far so I guess I'll put my testing date as 20th - two days after AF would be due if its another 39 day cycle. Can you please add me Channy? I'm CD27 at the moment and don't think I've ovulated yet. Started temping again a few days ago. See what happens I guess.
    April seems to have been another good month so far considering its only day 5 so fx the luck continues!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy can you put my testing date down for the 22nd? I'll have had my blood test a few days before and I have to see my FS on the 23rd but don't think I can hold out until then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I lost the thread for a while and then couldnt post! Arrgghh

Congratulations to the bfp's! Awesome news

AFM AF is due in 7 days. A few days ago i thought this is my month but not so sure now. Trying not to symptom spot because i dont want more disappointment if AF arrives.

Good luck everyone!
    Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Me too! I don't ovulate on my own so if I wasn't proactive with TTC I'd never get pregnant. 'Relaxing' is not going to cure my PCOS.
    My exact words when someone says that to me!!!
    I actually pipe up lol some have felt horrible but hopefully they realise and don't do it to someone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by noobie View Post
    I hate the 2WW ! I'm sure I am not the only woman who wants to test asap and then gets all concerned when at 9dpo you get a test like this! In some light I swear I can see a second (extremely faint) line but I am pretty sure it is just a figment of my imagination .
    Attachment 34506

Hopefully I can now avoid testing until AF is due on tuesday (in saying that I have NEVER had a positive until after AF should have been and gone wit my 2 previous bubs so not sure why I even bothered wasting my money)

Still keeping my fingers crossed for a bfp.

Congratulations to all you lucky ladies who have been blessed by the miracle of life
    Ummm I actually see something!!! Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still waiting for AF CD 35 but bfn. Blood test Monday to check progesterone and if no O suspected then meet to talk IVF. If I did O one more cycle of clomid but il be testing in mag now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    AFM: 7 dpo & a dip in temp this morning (below coverline).
    Good luck to everyone testing tomorrow. I won't be testing early this time. I will wait until next Saturday... or will I???
    We both 7 dpo, the waiting is exquisitely nerve racking as the days post ovulation keep increasing. Fingers crossed for you, and roll on 13 April. I won't be able to resist the lure of my IC from Monday on though. Keeping my Clearblue Digital on standby for a faintly positive IC.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mamoru For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi ladies. i hope i can join you? Can I be put down to test on the 20th? Im on to month 8 of TTC our second bub. This is the first month ive used opk's and i was VERY excited to see 2 very strong lines tonight!!! (haha i tested twice in less than 2 hours cos i was so excited) so hoping this is our month!!! Wish us luck!! will go back and read the posts that j missed. Good luck everyone!!