Closed Thread
Page 47 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    LittleTed this is true. And JenJen... If flow gets light that's an option but not at the start for me... ;-) we'll see how it all pans out!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I couldn't agree more little ted. some people have no idea. We concieved ds on cycle 6 with one mc the cycle before. I consider us very lucky that it wasn't hard or take too long.....I know its alot harder for sine people, and I never ever complained when pregnant, and even now, I take ds everywhere. I love him, I've never had more than a few hours apart.

I was very upset that my niece accidently fell pregnant fur to a lapse on her part in contraception, and announced it at 5 weeks.....to me, while I was still bleeding from my mc.

When I told my sil we were expecting she said she wouldnt tell her kids until I was half way....yet she knew I was mcing and let her daughter call me to announce hers at 5 weeks?!

Needless to say, she didn't get the congratulations I was literally asked to give her over the phone..."your nieve wanted me to tell you shews pregnant! Your on loud speaker.....did you want to congratulate her?" They Just gotan awkward silence a quiet, teary "I gotta go" and "beep.. beep ...beep." Some people have no freaking idea how much it hurts!

Then to have said niece stay with us for a week, 5 weeks later, and everyone making a fuss over her and her scan pics.... Yep, I can sympathise with people who find it difficult to be around pregnant people!

I couldn't look at her, hear her talk, or be in the same room without crying my eyes out. But... I pushed past that, it was tearing me up inside because normaly id have been over the moon, and im not normaly rude etc.....I got a small present for bub and have it to her. Couldn't say anything but gave her a hug...
    Little did I know we concieved that week lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate the 2WW ! I'm sure I am not the only woman who wants to test asap and then gets all concerned when at 9dpo you get a test like this! In some light I swear I can see a second (extremely faint) line but I am pretty sure it is just a figment of my imagination .
    IMG_0513.jpg

Hopefully I can now avoid testing until AF is due on tuesday (in saying that I have NEVER had a positive until after AF should have been and gone wit my 2 previous bubs so not sure why I even bothered wasting my money)

Still keeping my fingers crossed for a bfp.

Congratulations to all you lucky ladies who have been blessed by the miracle of life

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm sorry Noobie, I can't see anything. FX you get a bfp though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AF Arrived this morning so onto May testing for me.
    In a way Im glad AF showed up as Im getting a Tattoo tomorrow in memory of my bestfriend. If i was preg id have to wait over 12mths b4 getting the tattoo but either way I would have been happy
    Last edited by larazie; 05-04-2013 at 14:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by larazie View Post
    AF Arrived this morning so onto May testing for me
    Sorry Larazie, saw you were testing from the first page and wondered how you got on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Larazie sorry to hear, it's a lovely thing to get a memorial tattoo, mayb u could post a pic if u wanted to? Id love to c

Thanks
    Reviews
    So much going on in this thread! Ooh Ponytail, I'd love to go riding. I haven't been for years.
    I hear all of you with not wanting to be around pg women. Sometimes, if I see one in the street, I want to punch her (just for a second, & usually only if I have AF... at which time I often feel like punching people in general!)

AFM: 7 dpo & a dip in temp this morning (below coverline). I have zero AF symptoms & nothing that could be considered a pg symptom. This cycle I've just been taking it easy. We dtd 2 days before o & on o day, so might be in with a chance. I drank A LOT on my birthday (& a couple of days before) & have just finished eating some delicious brie. Our friends who stayed with us over Easter are not going to start ttc until next year as they want to go overseas first, so I think that news made me relax a bit. We should have called the GP today to get the results of DHs swimmer analysis, but I'm too scared. Maybe next week...
    Good luck to everyone testing tomorrow. I won't be testing early this time. I will wait until next Saturday... or will I???

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (05-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone has a good weekend. Sorry to hear Munchkin Have to have lots of snuggles instead and just enjoy being in Perth with him.

there are some more BFP's, haven't come to O day yet and at cd16 so must be going to be after cd 20 or something again grr so not anywhere near a tww yet. Still trying to decide will I take some HPT with me on my cruise so can be excited on the honeymoon and then I'll have nothing else to drink lol, will be having some bubbles at the wedding and getting bottles of wine and champagne in our b&b after the wedding then the same in NZ thats all before testing time though and as soon as know I don't want anything else. NOt eating any more brie or camembert though and that is sad my 2 favourite cheeses but its for the better good.

So happy to be on holidays now 1 week till my wedding now so weird and exciting, still feels a little surreal.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (05-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So exciting about ur wedding!!! I'm cd16 too and waiting to o too. R u going to NZ for honeymoon?