Closed Thread
Page 43 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 929
  1. #421
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelLexiesmum View Post
    Channy, can you please take me off "unsure" for testing as I got a BFP this morning. AF was due on the 28th, hadn't showed, I did a couple of tests and they were BFN's on IC's. Did one yesterday and did an OPK by accident, so just threw it out and didn't even look at it. Was a crying mess yesterday (and I'm not one to get upset easily), just thought it was all the stress of TTC and my cycle being out of whack. Thought I'd test today for the fun of it.... got a faint BFP on IC, so did a First Response cheapie and it came up a definite BFP. Am in shock. Thought I was out for March AND April, lol. Good luck everyone else!!
    Congrats!!!!

  2. #422
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,313
    Thanks
    1,749
    Thanked
    1,815
    Reviews
    24
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yay congrats mcb and angel

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

  3. #423
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    961
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think I O'd!!! So should be able to test 18/19th ish

  4. #424
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    777
    Thanks
    339
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I posted in the other thread but need to say it again.......BIGGEST Congrats MCB!!! Fabulous news!

    Sorry I have been MIA, a huge congrats to others that have their BFP!!

    Afm- just plugging away, BDing every 2-3 days and using conceive plus sperm friendly lube to combat my CM issues. See how we go I will test on the 28th if no AF.

    Dunno if anyone else has had this, but I forgot my preconception vitamins for 5 days when I went away and my CM was actually better!?

  5. #425
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    Dunno if anyone else has had this, but I forgot my preconception vitamins for 5 days when I went away and my CM was actually better!?
    Hmmmm this makes me wonder if this is what happens with me... I remember before we started TTC I would often get CM of all kinds throughout my cycle.... Now though, I rarely notice ANY...?!


    Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. #426
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Good morning ladies!

    Just swinging by to ask the lovely Channy to update me to blue (hopefully not jinxing myself!) got my BFP this morning!!
    Congrats. It's always nice to wake up to good news.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

    MichelleClareBear  (04-04-2013)

  8. #427
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,268
    Thanks
    848
    Thanked
    574
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Hmmmm this makes me wonder if this is what happens with me... I remember before we started TTC I would often get CM of all kinds throughout my cycle.... Now though, I rarely notice ANY...?!


    Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I don't get any
    I have started using a sperm friendly lube..

  9. #428
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelLexiesmum View Post
    Channy, can you please take me off "unsure" for testing as I got a BFP this morning. AF was due on the 28th, hadn't showed, I did a couple of tests and they were BFN's on IC's. Did one yesterday and did an OPK by accident, so just threw it out and didn't even look at it. Was a crying mess yesterday (and I'm not one to get upset easily), just thought it was all the stress of TTC and my cycle being out of whack. Thought I'd test today for the fun of it.... got a faint BFP on IC, so did a First Response cheapie and it came up a definite BFP. Am in shock. Thought I was out for March AND April, lol. Good luck everyone else!!
    I do hope this trend continues - congratulations

  10. #429
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    I posted in the other thread but need to say it again.......BIGGEST Congrats MCB!!! Fabulous news!

    Sorry I have been MIA, a huge congrats to others that have their BFP!!

    Afm- just plugging away, BDing every 2-3 days and using conceive plus sperm friendly lube to combat my CM issues. See how we go I will test on the 28th if no AF.

    Dunno if anyone else has had this, but I forgot my preconception vitamins for 5 days when I went away and my CM was actually better!?
    Thank you lovely

    I replied to you in the other thread... I started taking I folic and that helped with my CM used to have heaps, then got my implanon removed and none and now on i folic I get a bit!

  11. #430
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What's the forecast for Saturday Wobbler? (not that you would be looking at that!) Hoping you won't need a snorkle.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Anticipative April Testing Thread
    By PA80 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 845
    Last Post: 15-04-2015, 10:02
  2. Awesome April testing thread
    By happykat in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 17-04-2013, 12:20
  3. Happily testing April thread
    By wobblermummy in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-02-2013, 18:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Springfree Trampoline
Give the Ultimate Christmas Gift Springfree Trampoline
The World's Safest Trampoline™ is now also the world's first Smart Trampoline™. Sensors on the mat detect your every move and your jumps control fun, educational and active games on tablet. Secure the Ultimate Christmas Gift today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Medela Australia
Our goal is to give mothers and babies the best possible support for a great and long lasting breastfeeding experience. Medela have a full range of breastpumps and breastcare products, suited to every need and lifestyle.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!