Page 32 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mare my advice is I would wait to do it with DP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    I have a double uterus. The uteri are fused together so they want to remove the dividing wall which is acting like a septum but I will still keep my double cervix. Which will mean I will just need c sections because bubs would tear through both cervixs and we could both die.

Its only been done a few times in the world so I get to be in the medical journals.

The babies are losing blood supply and dying well thats my fs opinion so I really hope it works.
    Good luck and I hope it works so that you can finally get your healthy baby, how exciting and strange to get to be in a journal.
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    That's great that you're so close to 80kgs! You've done a great job!!! Hopefully some of your motivation rubs off on me! Started lite n easy on Friday... Silly timing really. So I didn't bother over the weekend but back on track today... I am hoping to lose 15.1 kgs in 9 weeks (I am going to a wedding in Fiji then) so fx!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I was 63 kgs when met DF and prob about 67kgs when we moved to the UK wanted to get back there but not happening with my injuries and not starving myself to get there. So hard on nightshifts, good luck with your trials with light and easy was going to try but with wedding and house and trainer was going to be the last thing I couldn't afford. the easter eggs at mum and dads didn't put on too much lol only had a hot cross bun when got up at 1 then had dinner at parents as its a weird work day.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Hi ladies hope you all had a great Easter, just read through the last few pages and will update list in the morning welcome to what I'm sure will b an awesome April xxx
    Easter was great, hope you had a lovely one away too. And April is good to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Hoping its going to go your way.
    Could I ask about your picture?
    That picture is of my son when he was two days old he was born at 27.6wks and weighed 890gms. He is now a healthy 7 yrs old and weighs 22 kgs and is all good.

I tested this morning with a hpt and got a very faint pos+ with an IC. I will test again tomorrow and Wed and then wait til Sat to do a digi test and see those magic words
    Last edited by KerriO; 01-04-2013 at 19:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KerriO View Post
    That picture is of my son when he was two days old he was born at 27.6wks and weighed 890gms. He is now a healthy 7 yrs old and weighs 22 kgs and is all good.

I tested this morning with a hpt and got a very faint pos+ with an IC. I will test again tomorrow and Wed and then wait til Sat to do a digi test and see those magic words
    I'm so glad the picture had a happy ending.
    Hope your lines keep on coming.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kerrie o Those lines get much stonger you can be the first the April thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pretty sure af has arrived 3 days early, started spotting after dtd and it has increased so I guess I'm out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Can I please be put down for 3/4
    I'm getting today hopefully
    Slight posi arvo of (31/3) but neg 1/4
    As its 1:30 am lol

Not confident!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you please shift me to the 13th?
    I'm 3dpo today. AF was originally due on the 9th so, hoping I get at least 12 luteal days in there!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear CinderElla, Good luck JenJen. Be another to start us off with good vibes. The 13th is a good day its my wedding day. Will be weird to not check this out daily or twice a day as will be on honeymoon and promised DF won't even look at Facebook lol that will be hard to do lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Cinderella... Had my fingers crossed that this was your month!!

Mare I would wait to test with your DP and the first proper reaction will be the best and a very wonderful moment if it is positive!

Well 13dpo for me today, temps keep rising and got a few symptoms but did a HPT this morning and it was a bfn... not sure why this is.

Has this happened to anyone before? and if so, did you become UTD or did AF arrive?