Closed Thread
Page 24 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    If I get utd this cycle, I would have concieved at Easter and would be having the baby at Christmas!
    Me too!!
    O is due in 3-4days and id be due either 24th or 25th December.

Im just waiting for O now, i got partial ferning on the maybe baby (first time its done something). Waiting for my OPK and temp dip to happen so I know. I have a cold so that will interfere im sure.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IndigoJ For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (29-03-2013)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LowAMHonly25yo View Post

Wow tabby, golf ball size? Mine are definitely only tiny in comparison. Sorry about your CP! Xx
    Sounds crazy doesn't it? It didn't hurt or anything though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hope your almost DH will understand soon! Xx
    There are times when I think he does but then forgets quite easily, will be very easy to remember when I am PG and can take no pain killers lol. Thinking really should stop now since thinking may TTC next week so best to have none in my system and find other things to take my mind off it.
    I don't know how you do what you do when you're in pain. When you're on your feet constantly. Obviously you're determined!
    just have no choice but it does make me think regularly about changing jobs to something I'm not up as much with. It is so hard working with confused demented people. I am over picking people up off the floor when they fall over, I still can't crouch and can barely kneel I figure if i don't do it at home cause it hurts I'm sick of having to do it at work and be in pain. It is not my fault our stupid drs bring in patients more suited to a nursing home and in no way suited to a surgical unit or even medical because they aren't even medically compromised they just have dementia and deserve more nurses to monitor them more closely but we don't have that. Since I only have 5 shifts left and 2 weeks till wedding I intend in no way to hurt myself any further, I want to dance more then anything at my wedding, even if I have to overdose on panadol to get there lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Your wedding is going to be perfect!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wobbler I hope you get your wish and your wedding is absolutely amazing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here I am at 4 dpo and I have the worst heartburn even though I have eaten nothing in my list of foods that flares it up (though i'm sure it's too early to be preg sign) I've had minor issues with it on and off since the birth of my ds which caused problems during and after having dd. Although since having my kids i've never had to take 3 lots of heartburn medication overnight! Not to mention again this morning! I've got my fingers, toes and all the hairs on my head crossed for first month conception.

Hugs to all of you who are having bfn's or issues with conceiving

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FX for you noobie

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LowAMHonly25yo For This Useful Post:

noobie  (30-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lowamh....I always get clots. Always have . Its usually hand in hand with period pain for me. I won't go into detail but I often see them on the bottom of the toilet bowl. usually only for the first couple of days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. I've had a hectic week trying to finish 2 assignments & we have friends staying with us, so I haven't been checking in much. I think I may have od last night, so fx we dtd enough... it only takes one really good one right? TMI... I had ewcm all day yesterday & bd last night + Thursday night & Tuesday night. We might go once more tonight too My testing date will probably be 11 April.

I hope everyone is having a great Easter weekend. Yay for choccies tomorrow! I'll be 35 tomorrow fx I'm already utd, as I really wanted to be utd before I turned 35!

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Hi all. I've had a hectic week trying to finish 2 assignments & we have friends staying with us, so I haven't been checking in much. I think I may have od last night, so fx we dtd enough... it only takes one really good one right? TMI... I had ewcm all day yesterday & bd last night + Thursday night & Tuesday night. We might go once more tonight too My testing date will probably be 11 April.

I hope everyone is having a great Easter weekend. Yay for choccies tomorrow! I'll be 35 tomorrow fx I'm already utd, as I really wanted to be utd before I turned 35!
    Fx you caught the egg! Pretty sure you dtd enough .

I think i O last wednesday so we're almost cycle buddies again! Ff just confirmed my o day today.

I went easter egg shopping on Thursday and it went like this: 'one for mum, dad, brothers & partners, dh and finally one for me' So I've already had choccies...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (30-03-2013)