Closed Thread
Page 23 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Clots are normal for me - every cycle. Usually up to maybe a ten cent piece in size? Sometimes bigger.

Last cycle was very weird for me actually, no clots except for one really really big one.
    Did it worry you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    not as much as I used to but used to have massive clots all the time. Sorry to hear that AF turned up Low

I get the worst symptoms after O before AF turns up, i can have the sorest boobs and esp nipples but thats only after O nothing during then so If i hadn't checked in to use OPK's and check CM i could be here forever more not getting PG and never understanding why.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LowAMHonly25yo View Post
    Did it worry you?
    The big one did a bit. I couldn't understand when people would describe their own clot as 'golf ball size'...now i do.

But honestly i think i may have had a chemical last month so that might explain it? Af was late, my cramping was different and when af showed up it was strange too. Plus my opks were dark when i had af which i thought was weird?

I've just O so everything seems to be fine now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post

I get the worst symptoms after O before AF turns up, i can have the sorest boobs and esp nipples but thats only after O nothing during then so If i hadn't checked in to use OPK's and check CM i could be here forever more not getting PG and never understanding why.
    I don't get many O symptoms either though i do get some o pain but i only started noticing that when we started ttc! Other than that its just cm and feeling extra horny!

Edit: also the o pain doesn't always time with o day...sometimes it just follicles developing a few days before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    If I get utd this cycle, I would have concieved at Easter and would be having the baby at Christmas!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (29-03-2013),wobblermummy  (29-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think that would be really Special. I've worked depending how cycles are a little over the place a day here of there, if we did next week when O possibly due next week or the one after could have a nye baby or a few days in the beginning of the new year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Wobbler I'm taking it much better than last AF xx

I just read about your accident & subsequent experiences since! You are an amazingly strong person! Yay for your wedding in just 2 short weeks! Xx

Wow tabby, golf ball size? Mine are definitely only tiny in comparison. Sorry about your CP! Xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LowAMHonly25yo For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (29-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou Low, it is hard somedays I also had 2 minor strokes when I was 25 for no reason. Nothing is letting me down. Although I do wish DF would try and understand some days that I have achieved a lot and calling me a druggie for having 1 or 2 pain killers a day does not help the situation and just telling me to run to get my fitness back does not and will not help I'm not allowed to run every again and currently I can't walk without pain and thats been 3 years come this December I just wanted it over when we came home and now it never will so over old people at work winging about minor things when they have nothing wrong with other then being elderly I have told them my life story occasionally so they stop complaining and know what real pain is and that just because you are 70 does not mean getting up out of bed everyday is any harder then it can be for a 18 yr old a 25 yr old or 30 yr old like i am now.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

shadowangel0205  (30-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope your almost DH will understand soon! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know how you do what you do when you're in pain. When you're on your feet constantly. Obviously you're determined!