Closed Thread
Page 10 of 93 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    My DH cooked dinner too. I took Thursday & Friday off work as study leave, to finish my final assignment for my current uni subject. The computer was fine all day Thursday, then when I tried to turn it on on Friday it was dead. So I spent all morning yesterday researching computers (on my phone), bought one in the afternoon, then spent the next 5 hrs setting it up. Now I have to start my assignment again virtually from scratch & will end up wasting at least 2 days of what was supposed to be holidays!!!
    It must have been the day for it Funchu - I am also assignmenting and hoped to get the skeleton done before Sunday - but I've only got the basics in for the first section. The text kept scrunching up everytime I left the page and came back - it was unreadable and I wasted so much time trying to fix it up. My DH told me later in the day that it was a common glitch he had found with this laptop.
    Any tips to keep on track whilst in tww? I want to move on one way or the other! I have things to do! Hope your assignment comes back together quickly.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (23-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Testing April 3rd! Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm usually okay in the tww (study distracts me from symptom spotting), but useless for a couple of days when AF arrives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH cooked dinner too. I took Thursday & Friday off work as study leave, to finish my final assignment for my current uni subject. The computer was fine all day Thursday, then when I tried to turn it on on Friday it was dead. So I spent all morning yesterday researching computers (on my phone), bought one in the afternoon, then spent the next 5 hrs setting it up. Now I have to start my assignment again virtually from scratch & will end up wasting at least 2 days of what was supposed to be holidays!!!
    Oh geeez. That is soooo sucky.
    I don't know how you're studying and working. I dropped my business degree because I just couldn't do both and be a good partner as well.
    Respect to you. Honestly.
    I MAY attempt a masters but, just not mentally ready. Getting home @8pm and cooking dinner is enough at the moment. I end up impersonating a potato on the couch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get bored easily, so studying is good for keeping my mind occupied. DH has also just started studying, so now we can spend our nights sitting on our laptops at the dining table... soooo romantic!
    I'm a bit worried about how I'll go studying once I'm utd... I might just be too tired. Luckily my course is flexible & I can take breaks. It's my 2nd Masters degree. Yep. I'm mental!

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I get bored easily, so studying is good for keeping my mind occupied. DH has also just started studying, so now we can spend our nights sitting on our laptops at the dining table... soooo romantic!
    I'm a bit worried about how I'll go studying once I'm utd... I might just be too tired. Luckily my course is flexible & I can take breaks. It's my 2nd Masters degree. Yep. I'm mental!
    Haha...i know the feeling, i started my PhD this year and DH started a Masters!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (23-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm only doing my undergrad and I'm in the 2WW and its scary as; we've timed this (possible) bub to come in the Xmas break but ill still have an incredibly tiring year this year and a full on final year in 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Have I missed anyone on the list ladies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy can you put me under unsure for now. Just had my last primolut tablet last night so my cycle should start in a few days and I can update then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy

Can you put me as unsure please. I have meeting with FS on wed regarding going from IUDI to IVF.

Thanks