+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default What was your implantation bleed like?

Please share so I can compare!
    Did you test positive for pregnancy the day you got the spotting or was it a while

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't have any implantation bleeding at all, no spotting, nothing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had implantation spotting the day I got my bfp, I went to the loo and when wiping noticed watery pink on the loo paper. Thought to myself looks like af is coming so went to the shops to get a pregnancy test to double check and to my surprise it came up very positive! Had the same pink watery stuff at the same time the following afternoon....I was pregnant with twins. Sadly lost one at 5 weeks but I am now nearly 8 weeks with the remaining twin and so far so good

Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually had some light pinkish discharge/spotting after I had my BFP about when my period would have been due.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bub4mepls View Post
    I had implantation spotting the day I got my bfp, I went to the loo and when wiping noticed watery pink on the loo paper. Thought to myself looks like af is coming so went to the shops to get a pregnancy test to double check and to my surprise it came up very positive! Had the same pink watery stuff at the same time the following afternoon....I was pregnant with twins. Sadly lost one at 5 weeks but I am now nearly 8 weeks with the remaining twin and so far so good
    I'm so sorry to hear but at the same time congratulations, how many dpo was this? Thankyou

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBMummy82 View Post
    I actually had some light pinkish discharge/spotting after I had my BFP about when my period would have been due.
    Ahhh I'm hoping ive implanted late I deffo hate seeing BFN lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    i was bleeding every 2 weeks i got so sick of bleeding im glad i have now taken it out i went straight back to having normal periods and 2 months later fell pregnant im very happy now i would never choose the implant again it was nothing but trouble for 3 years

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had literally a red speck of blood when I wiped at 6dpo. I wiped again and nothing. That was it. One tiny speck that I would have missed had I not been looking. Got my squinter of a BFP on an IC 3 days later and am now almost 28 weeks pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had absolutely nothing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsvogt View Post
    i was bleeding every 2 weeks i got so sick of bleeding im glad i have now taken it out i went straight back to having normal periods and 2 months later fell pregnant im very happy now i would never choose the implant again it was nothing but trouble for 3 years
    Ohh no I mean implantation bleeding as in after ovulation, not the contraception I haven't had that ever