+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan2bamummy View Post
    I would ring as his fees have changed for new patients. Also he books out ASAP so it could be worthwhile just looking now so you can book immediately
    Preg Management fees is $2500.00 which is much much higher than my old obstetricians fees!! His reviews are great so it may be worth forking over the extra dollars. Ill ring a few others from Greenslopes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Missy I was wondering what they would go up to, does he still bulk bill?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Um from memory.... 75 for first visit and 42 something for all other visits. No one mentioed bulk billing so I presume not??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Double check missy as those fees are about what I pay but I get it back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to write back and let u know that I ended up going with Dr friebe and am so glad I did, I have had 3 appointments with him so far (high risk preg) and he is awesome!! Also loving that he has a scanner in his room I don't really have any thing to compare his fees to so not sure if they are classed as high or not but he is well worth it. Just hope the hospital is as good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi bub4mepls!
    I had my first baby at NWP hospital last week and my OB was Dr Friebe. I can't fault either of them. Dr Friebe was fantastic, I was lucky enough that he was on shift the whole weekend of my labour so he was there every step of the way. He was very understanding of my concerns and I found him extremely calming. The midwives at NWP were also fantastic, overall I could recommend them both more highly. My understanding is that they do send babies to the Mater if there are issues, I am pretty sure that the mother can elect to go as well, but I am not certain about this. Good luck!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rwjmc For This Useful Post:

LittleGumnut  (26-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rwjmc View Post
    Hi bub4mepls!
    I had my first baby at NWP hospital last week and my OB was Dr Friebe. I can't fault either of them. Dr Friebe was fantastic, I was lucky enough that he was on shift the whole weekend of my labour so he was there every step of the way. He was very understanding of my concerns and I found him extremely calming. The midwives at NWP were also fantastic, overall I could recommend them both more highly. My understanding is that they do send babies to the Mater if there are issues, I am pretty sure that the mother can elect to go as well, but I am not certain about this. Good luck!
    Massive Congrats on your first born!!!! I hope u and bub are both doing well
    So good to hear you had a positive experience with Dr friebe and the hospital, I will have to ask them about the mater and being able to go with bubs etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my DS at North West through Dr Titiz in dec 2011. All were fantastic!
    Dr Titiz was quiet calm and not pushy. He was a fabulous Ob and would highly recommend him. He has all the scanners in his rooms so you don't need to go anywhere else.
    Midwives were super lovely too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. I was wondering what Dr Friebe bedside manner is like. My last Ob didn't have great manner post birth (saw me for 1 minute in rooms post natal and then was out the door) so what was your experience with DR Friebe like in hospital and post natal appt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love North West!! I had both bubs there with Terry Sheahan! Loved the hospital, loved the nurses, loved the Drs!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum2EandR For This Useful Post:

MummaOJ  (26-06-2013)