+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Unhappy Implantation bleeding.

Hi,

I was due to get my periods on the 19th of February (1 week 1 day ago). I am now having mild lower back pains and very light bleeding (little bit of blood on the tissue when I wipe and what seems to be a creamy mucus as well). I have done 3 HPT which have come back so I think I may have tested slightly early even though it was after my periods are due and it was an Early Pregnancy Kit.

My husband is getting his hopes up and I am too but this bleeding has made me as we have 3 girls and would love to try for a boy. I am really hoping it's not the start of my period 1 week late but we will see.

Does it sound like implantation bleeding, with the time frame and all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My implantation bleeding was around when my period was due, and cleared up sort of within the day.
    If you're still bleeding tomorrow I'd say it's either just your period come late, or possibly a chemical.
    Fingers crossed though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    A chemical?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it's a bit tricky. I had some blood on the tissue last fri and am hoping it was implantaion bleeding as it was exactly a week after i o'd. Af is due this fri but im testing every day as im impatient. all BFN so far but it is probably too early.
    Just wait a couple of days and see what happens. Don't know what a chemical pregnancy is either sorry.
    Best wishes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by my3miracles View Post
    Hi,

I was due to get my periods on the 19th of February (1 week 1 day ago). I am now having mild lower back pains and very light bleeding (little bit of blood on the tissue when I wipe and what seems to be a creamy mucus as well). I have done 3 HPT which have come back so I think I may have tested slightly early even though it was after my periods are due and it was an Early Pregnancy Kit.

My husband is getting his hopes up and I am too but this bleeding has made me as we have 3 girls and would love to try for a boy. I am really hoping it's not the start of my period 1 week late but we will see.

Does it sound like implantation bleeding, with the time frame and all?
    How did you go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowJade View Post
    Yeah it's a bit tricky. I had some blood on the tissue last fri and am hoping it was implantaion bleeding as it was exactly a week after i o'd. Af is due this fri but im testing every day as im impatient. all BFN so far but it is probably too early.
    Just wait a couple of days and see what happens. Don't know what a chemical pregnancy is either sorry.
    Best wishes
    Good luck let me know how you go I'm in the same boat!!

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    i had implantation bleeding with two of my pregnancies, the first one i bled light and brown for about 24hrs.

this pregnancy, i actually thought i had my AF. bleeding started on 13dpo, and lasted for 4 days, then came back for 2 days, 2 days later. the first lot was heavy, dark browinsh, the second lot was light CM.

good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyCrazy View Post
    i had implantation bleeding with two of my pregnancies, the first one i bled light and brown for about 24hrs.

this pregnancy, i actually thought i had my AF. bleeding started on 13dpo, and lasted for 4 days, then came back for 2 days, 2 days later. the first lot was heavy, dark browinsh, the second lot was light CM.

good luck!!
    If you don't mind me asking, how long from when this happened to when you got a BFP? I'm having the same thing but my AF is due today and negative test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    How is it going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by my3miracles View Post
    A chemical?
    From how I understand it a chemical pregnancy is where the egg and sperm meet, but it doesn't implant. So it still ends up in a period, but takes longer to happen.

Any news?