+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissedOut View Post
    We used to play on a big sheet, then had several boxes like this http://babyology.com.au/wp-content/u...ting-box-1.jpg to pour it into after.
    That's neat! I wonder if you can still get those, what a great idea

I definitely won't buy one of those sorting heads though

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh wow, that colour coding looks like serious business. You would shudder seeing DS giant lego box Lol DS has had allll kinds of lego 'sets' over the years but he isnt one to like to keep the set constructed. He follows the instructions and makes it and plays with it like that for a bit then when he is bored of it he pulls it apart and adds other bits to make other random stuff.....so his collection has a mass of different shapes and sizes and objects (swords, treasure chests, windows, plane propellers, fire, trees etc.).
    I personally love seeing the stuff he comes up with himself

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Oh wow, that colour coding looks like serious business. You would shudder seeing DS giant lego box Lol DS has had allll kinds of lego 'sets' over the years but he isnt one to like to keep the set constructed. He follows the instructions and makes it and plays with it like that for a bit then when he is bored of it he pulls it apart and adds other bits to make other random stuff.....so his collection has a mass of different shapes and sizes and objects (swords, treasure chests, windows, plane propellers, fire, trees etc.).
    I personally love seeing the stuff he comes up with himself
    Lol yeah this is a heap of different sets that now have been reused. We keep the instructions in another box though so if they want to build it again they can. That's where the colour coding comes in handy - makes it easier to find the bits we need lol.

All the swords and Lego people bits and stuff get kept in one section regardless of colour.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothel View Post
    Wow does it get sorted out like that after every time they play with it? You must be very patient lol
    Surprisingly enough, I'm not the one who sorts it like that. My 7yo asked for it to be done that way and he keeps it sorted lol.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw this on facebook which reminded me of this thread