+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much everyone think I'll definitely stay with mum for a couple of days. It's great to hear from other people still very nervous about it all though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness ours 445 here and I'm awake already because I have my amnio today. I'm a mixture of nervous and excited I love seeing my baby on screen.

I hope everything goes ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    keep calm & good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much I'll let the bub hub world know how it goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well everything went really well it wasn't what I expected at all. Beautiful little bub just awaiting results now

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had an amnio at King Eddies in 2006 and considering how nervous I was leading up to it, it went really really well. The doctor performed quickly and efficiently and I don't remember it been uncomfortable at all. I wish I could remember her name because I didn't appreciate at the time just how excellent she was. The receptionist and nursing staff were kind, the results were telephoned through to me when they said they would be, and it was was fine. Now, in 2013, pregnant again at a much older age and with a a risk of 1 in 50, I had no qualms about having an amnio and was pleased to hear that they do them in here in Kalgoorlie. I went along completely oblivious to what was coming next. I would definitely recommend going to Perth - nearly 4 weeks later and I am still waiting for results