+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sometimes on a really bad day I will leave everything and do as others have said car or pram.

I also used to have some background noise during the day, so those sudden unpredictable things don't wake them.

My kids were both terrible when over tired, hope your day gets better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Walk or drive. Or I'd crank the music and dance with baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the replies!
    Managed to get myself out of my funk mood, when DH got home we went for a walk, then I went to the gym. DH said she was super clingy when I got home she was already in bed :-)
    Today should be better, she already had breakfast and I've done the floors (which makes me feel so much better, I can't stand dirty floor) now she's napping! Yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaomamma View Post
    Thank you for the replies!
    Managed to get myself out of my funk mood, when DH got home we went for a walk, then I went to the gym. DH said she was super clingy when I got home she was already in bed :-)
    Today should be better, she already had breakfast and I've done the floors (which makes me feel so much better, I can't stand dirty floor) now she's napping! Yay
    Ciao mumma I've disconnected home phone and mobiles are always on silent because of what you explained yesterday. My dd just won't put herself back to sleep either. Oh well enjoy your new day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Ciao mumma I've disconnected home phone and mobiles are always on silent because of what you explained yesterday. My dd just won't put herself back to sleep either. Oh well enjoy your new day
    The funny thing is I do always have my mobile on silent and nobody ever calls the home phone... It was DH, because I didn't answer my mobile... He wanted to tell me what a great day he was having!! Like he knows I'm busy or she's sleeping and I'd call back! Anyway today I unplugged the home line! Ha try calling now!