+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls
    Two days no MS Yeah. I work in an office admin role stock control, so not too exciting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My ms hasn't been too bad, I don't notice it any more except for the odd occasion. But when it's there it's on nausea. So I can really sympathise with you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennanne View Post
    Hi Girls
    Two days no MS Yeah. I work in an office admin role stock control, so not too exciting.

my morning sickness has gone away too. i am starting to freak out though.
    Wednesday morning i went for a walk which was the first day in 5 weeks i didn't feel like i was dying but then when i woke up yesterday i felt completely normal.
    all my symptoms just vanished over night. i don't feel like throwing up anymore, my breasts were sore and now there not and for the last 5 weeks my nipples have been hard (sorry TMI) but now they have gone soft again.
    im not as thirsty as i was before either.
    i just don't feel pregnant. I've had in the last few weeks at least 4 dreams that seem so real that i go to the toilet and bub falls out. I'm trying not to freak out because it's nice not feeling sick but it was also a comfort that everything was Ok.
    i don't want to be one of those neurotic mums who run to emergency every 5 minutes but I'm really worried.
    i was trying to see if i could get an ultrasound but everything i read says you have to have a referral
    Last edited by littleolive; 01-03-2013 at 08:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    it's official.
    i am definitely one of those ''neurotic mums''
    went to the doc, got a scan, everything is perfect. bub is doing great and we heard the heart beat not just saw it
    feeling so much better about feeling better now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great, can't wait to see my bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    have you had a first ultrasound yet ??
    when's your appointment

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a dating scan a couple of weeks ago, they tried externally, but then went internally to get a better picture. Though that seems a life time ago. My next one is on the 18th for an nt scan, can't wait for that one because it just seems so unreal at the moment.

Here is a picture from the first scan at six weeks five days, I am now ten weeks five days (hopefully the pic uploads properly)

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1362225453.651861.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    What about you had any or have any planned?

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh yeah i had to have an internal to cause they were worried about ovary cysts, it was ok until the started pushing off to the side looking for my ovaries, just to add to my trauma they threw in a pap smear.
    i know how you feel, it's hard to believe there is actually a baby in there hey, you are a week ahead of me and when i went last week for a scan they saw it pretty clear so when you go for your next appointment you should be able to get some pretty clear images

Ive' had 3 scans, i had one in emergency about a month ago cause i went in one night with bad pains i had been getting for a few days which turned out to be nothing and have gone away now so that is good and then the dating scan and then my one i had last week when i freaked out, hopefully I'm good now until my next one for the NT which is around the 21st.
    at the last scan they could hear the heart beat so you should be able to hear your little ones heart beat too,
    are you going to find out the sex or have a surprise ?
    where are you from ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well at the moment we are unsure what we will do... I wanna find out he wants a surprise.... Mostly like be a surprise.

Wow three scans already.... At least everything is good, we were able to hear the heart beat at the dating scan, well that's what the lady said it was.

My hubby and I live in Kearns, Sydney. Which is out towards Campbeltown. Time is going so slow now, but once they are out time will move too quick.