+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Looking for a good Speech Pathologist in SE Melbourne, Glenwaverley/Springvale area.

I have finally decided to do something about my son's speech problem. ped and GP had both recomanded it, but I was refusing to start therapy, hoping he would improve on his own, but now I feel like he is running out of time.

he just turned 3 and does not talk in any sentences, has just recently incereased his vocab, but there is no way a stranger could have a meaningful/undrestandable conversation with him.

I am now in search for a reputable Speech Pathologist near Glenwaverley/Springvale/Knox/Dandenong area.

I did look at the Speech Pathology Australia's web site, but the last last thrapist I worked with for DD, was chosen from that list, Lane Shmerling, and after a year of thrapy there was no improvement in her lisp, even though we practiced and did our "homework" mainly because she excluded us from her sessions, so we didn't know what she was doing for the entire 45 minutes she was there.

Any recomandation is greatly

P.S I need a private practice as I don't qualify for public pratices.

Christine Seipmann is in glen Waverley. She's very good. My oldest daughter saw her for a while.
    My other daughter is going to see Clare ledger in wheelers hill who also comes highly recommended to me. Haven't seen her yet but will be shortly.