+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: Real Women have Curves, Only a Dog Likes Bones, Real Men Like Meat, etc etc...

I'm a size 6-8 with a 9 inch difference between waist and hips, but according to other women I have no curves and am constantly told to put on weight I would never tell someone that they need to lose weight so why is it okay in reverse?

Women are beautiful in all shapes and sizes, we need to embrace it and stop critisizing eachother based on physical appearance!

Larger women definitely cop taunting, but I can't fathom why they can then turn around and think that it's okay to make fun of someone on the opposite end of the spectrum. Both large and small women have snide comments made indirectly about them, but it definitely seems to be more acceptable for people to say directly to someone that they are too skinny than it is about being too fat. Neither should be acceptable!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Real Women have Curves, Only a Dog Likes Bones, Real Men Like Meat, etc etc...

Seems you get picked on no matter your size. Always some ******* out there with something stupid to say or post or share.

Personally I hate anyone commenting on my size or figure. What business is it of yours anyway? The body is mine. It's not for anyone else not even my husband. He gets what I'm happy with and end of story.

There's always going to be hate. On everything. I hope I can teach my kids some understanding and make sure thy have self confidence. God knows the world they are going into is a lot more messed up then the one I grew up in.