+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default crazy pregnancy dreams?

has anyone been having any crazy pregnancy dreams?
    i started with them a week before taking a test and most ending badly, the morning i took the test i kept waking up from pregnancy dreams and rubbing my belly, i didnt think it was possible as i had hardly had intercourse and of years of negative tests i was so shocked to see two lines, bought another test another two lines... starting to get a bit excited, but the pregnancy dreams havent stopped they are so bizzare and all over the place, last night i dreamt i bashed someone up just so i could have a smoke (i was a smoker until i took my test - no cravings or anything woohoo) i dont want to keep having pregnancy dreams as i am high risk for miscarring i dont want to get too excited and involved just yet if that makes sense

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm having crazy dreams almost nightly since about the time we found we were UTD. I was never normally a dreamer and these ones are odd and seem very real. They are waking me almost every morning (about 2-3am) which then makes it hard for me to go back to sleep - the story then just plays on my mind.

I know what you mean about not getting too excited. We are 12 weeks on Wednesday and until I see the screen at our NT scan, this pregnancy doesn't feel real (even though we saw a HB at 8 weeks). Trying very hard to not get excited ourselves in case we have to deal with a disappointment.

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I have crazy dreams about everything and every situation. When I'm stressed its worse sometimes I'm more tired when I wake up I'm sure!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes tropical bub my dreams too are waking me up, i dont normally dream much, and these dreams i wake up and then when i go back to sleep im going right back to where i left off in the dream, one dream the other night they were taking my fetus out with a mobile phone which i then could watch later on that phone.... so weird

Thanks
    Reviews

With my pregnancy for DD1 I dreamt that I poas and it was positive about a week before I could actually test. And once I knew I was pregnant I had very vivid nightmares about miscarrying over and over until I had my scan. My history of miscarriages was obviously playing on my sub conscious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes lol both pregnancies.

With DD I dreamed I met He Man! I was posing for pictures with him and was super excited about posting them to facebook. Then I woke up and was a tad disappointed lol

I also dreamed I was dating Howard from the Big Bang Theory. We were holding hands at a fun fair.

This pregnancy my dreams are very sexual. I'm usually DTD with men I don't even know. It's very creepy!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolakitty For This Useful Post:

Andie86  (26-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolakitty View Post
    Yes lol both pregnancies.

With DD I dreamed I met He Man! I was posing for pictures with him and was super excited about posting them to facebook. Then I woke up and was a tad disappointed lol

I also dreamed I was dating Howard from the Big Bang Theory. We were holding hands at a fun fair.

This pregnancy my dreams are very sexual. I'm usually DTD with men I don't even know. It's very creepy!!!
    a he man would deff be interesting to see, if you do get pics on fb let me know hahahahahha dreams can take you to some of the wildest of places, luckily none of mine have yet been sexual... mind you a few weeks back i had a period of 2-3nights i was having VERY intimate dreams waking up feeling flushed, never had them before

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Andie86 View Post
    a he man would deff be interesting to see, if you do get pics on fb let me know hahahahahha dreams can take you to some of the wildest of places, luckily none of mine have yet been sexual... mind you a few weeks back i had a period of 2-3nights i was having VERY intimate dreams waking up feeling flushed, never had them before
    He was cartoon too! I have no idea why he man lol
    I haven't heard anything about him since the 80s. Very random!

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol i still find this very amusing hahaah

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't start getting crazy dreams until my 2nd trimester, and they have just gotten weirder and weirder