+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I felt the same, being an only child I felt I wouldn't know how to share the time/love.
    DD was 6and a half when DS came along, so she was an only child for ages, so I felt like I was tipping her world upside down.
    DS was not an easy baby, but with the second it's so much easier, who don't feel as overwhelmed, so it's easier to juggle. We'd have one on one time when bubs was sleeping, it took some adapting but it was no where near as hard as I expected.

And DD, well she just loves her little brother-still (he is 2 now) lol
    And DS absolutely adores DD, he can't wait for her to come home from school, he try's to copy her with everything.
    Watching them fulfills me with such happiness. I'm so happy I gave DD a sibling, a special bond I never had.

Once bub comes along you'll see it'll all fall into place- well with a little juggling

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sparklebug For This Useful Post:

mummakat  (26-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still really early too 6 1/2 weeks roughly have to have another scan next week to confirm dates. DD is 2 and 3 months. How old is your DS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpmakes2 View Post
    I'm still really early too 6 1/2 weeks roughly have to have another scan next week to confirm dates. DD is 2 and 3 months. How old is your DS?
    Oh.not that far off ill prob be having bub a bit earlier too as I'm expecting to have another cs. My ds is 2 and 9 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol I'm hoping to go a bit earlier this time!!! Was 9 days over with DD and the waiting was torturous lol. It's nice to finally talk to someone from the same area lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpmakes2 View Post
    Lol I'm hoping to go a bit earlier this time!!! Was 9 days over with DD and the waiting was torturous lol. It's nice to finally talk to someone from the same area lol!
    Agreed..when I get back on the pc ill friend u..not sure how to on the mobile. I hope you get to go earlier this time then. Waiting is terrible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Don't think you will never have one on one time... Because you will. it might take time... But you will be able to spend time alone with each of them.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

mummakat  (26-02-2013)