+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kelbel 86,

The roster of 6on6off with appointments is something that I am unsure of as the FS is 4 hours away
    Lucky for me my crew is supporting as they can't wait for us to have children as we are on the same circuit.
    I will definitely hold you to the offer of future support Thanks a lot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    is that days or weeks (i hope days!!) i would say try to take the week off around retrieval and transfer. it is worth it just to give yourself the rest time. its hard to fit everything in with the roster otherwise because of the number of scans etc. Try to get an estimated timeline from your FS as this will help but be prepared to be VERY flexible. this will give you a good idea of how long you will need to take off. Also remember to ask what the process is after a BFP, because our clinic want you in every week to do bloods again which can mean more time off.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kelbel86 For This Useful Post:

kholli  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no, its 3d3n 6 off Thanks for the heads up about asking for the full timeline. Lucky for me I have a 12month roster to work with n a lot if stickies up my sleeve

Similar Threads

1. FSH injections
    By Kobec in forum Non-IVF fertility assistance
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 21:00
  2. Anyone here done FSH Injections?
    By GBA85 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 17-06-2012, 16:27
  3. ivf injections
    By Squeak4123 in forum IVF
    Replies: 10