+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by QI2013 View Post
    Hi letsdothis, do u know ur tfr date yet. Wow u have lots of follicles! My scan on wednesday showed only 3 and removal is tomorrow. Big upset by number but better than zero. Hoping u get that bfp in the near future!
    Quality not quantity . We will have pick up on the same day. Fingers crossed for you!

I believe- in your position I'd probably do the same. Don't be scared about side effects. First two cycles I don't remember many side effects at all. Think either the different drugs are affecting me or I've gotten sooky. Honestly I think it's the latter!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow ladies!! It is definitely all about the quality not quantity! My transfer is on Tuesday! Rather excited nervous and scared lol!! My scientist rang again thos morning and all the embys are still going, one looks like it won't make it much longer but one is 6 cell and the rest are 8 cell! Not sure what that means but she said it is good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ibelieve... Don't worry too much about the symptoms! I am an emotional person at the best of times and it didn't effect me much at all!! Well not like I thought it would have! I have had a few little meltdowns but I actually surprised myself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Wise Enough and Lets Do this.... I cant wait to start.

Best of luck for your transfers this week, keep us informed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    21 eggies collected!!! Go me!! Was naughty and flew home afterwards, but sore now but I've pulled up better than the previous times. Now the fertilisation wait...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay go you!! Glad you pulled up okay! I have my fingers crossed for your results tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    21 that's fantastic!!
    So had my scan today. I trigger tonight and retrieval wed. Scan today showing well over 50 large follicles. Lets just say rather massive tummy today!! They are saying now that they may not transfer this cycle now and will freeze all the embies so that I don't get ohss and my hormones settle down. Which means extra FET cost next month. Pretty disappointed that there may not be a chance to get pregnant this cycle after how much I have put my body through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    21 Fantastic Wise Enough.... what a great start..

Kelbel - 50 follicles, wow, never heard of so many... I note you have had OHSS before.. and they may put off your transfer.. what were the signs you had it before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No haven't had before. This my first cycle. They have just been worried this whole time that I would get it. They are telling me that it can kick in worse after egg collection

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sorry must of got you mixed up with someone else...
    Is anyone taking DHEA with or prior to their cycles? Experiences? Opinions?