Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveandlive any news?????

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Letsdothis For This Useful Post:

loveandlive  (08-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Waiting waiting waiting.... My theory is when you only have 1 make it its sucked the energy out of the others and its super strong

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

loveandlive  (08-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys I'm being super good I still haven't done a hpt I'm away for the weekend so I'm hoping it takes my mind off it I have my blood test on the 12th bright n early

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel like af is coming

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dont give up hope! I still get af type ctamps and I am just about 12 weeks pregnant! Its very normal! Fingers crossed for you!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is so nice to read everyone's updates - a big congratulations to all those who have had BFPs! It's funny how I feel so envious as more and more friends are getting pregnant and having babies, yet I only feel happy for you ladies on BH. I think it's because everyone is SO supportive and genuinely happy for other ladies to succeed, and we all know just how much we are going through in our quest for the BFP.
    AFM, we had our first cycle in April and it was unsuccessful. Started a FET cycle around 6 weeks ago and after two courses of Clomid, 7 blood tests and 3 scans over 2.5 weeks, waiting for all the stars to align, FS decided we should cancel as my estrogen levels were not moving upwards and lining was getting thicker. Very disappointing to go through all that and then have it cancelled but we only have two frozen embies so the pragmatic part of me knows it would be silly to force it if the conditions aren't right. Now on Provera til Thursday then wait for withdrawal bleed and better luck next cycle!
    All the best to everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Que Sera Sera cancelled cycles suck, but it's good you got to save the embryo for when the conditions are right. You will be in the TWW before you know it

Loveandlive I still felt like Af was coming when I was 38 weeks pregnant! The 12th is forever away!!! I can't believe you're tormenting me by not POAS . Fingers crossed for you.

AFM I'm 15 weeks tomorrow and travelling along nicely. MS seems to be easing up this week thankfully!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone you guys make me feel better xx ill keep u updated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Wise - and congratulations to you! Your fabulous outcome reminds us all that it could happen to us any time
    All the very best loveandlive - like you, first time around I managed to hold off POAS but boy it was tempting, especially with a HPT staring at me from my bedside table!
    I'm wondering whether other ladies are similar to me, in that I feel so incredibly naive about the details of my ICSI/FET cycles - other girls here seem to know soooo many details about the different medications, and why you might take each one, and what symptoms to expect, and HCG levels, and grading of eggs, and...etc etc, yet I have learnt virtually nothing about these things through my clinic, and would probably still be none the wiser if it weren't for BH. I wonder if it's just our clinic isn't too forthcoming with details, or we just didn't know what questions to ask?!? Anyway I guess in a roundabout way I'm saying how grateful I am to BH

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I got more knowledge off BH than my clinic too! Though its something that's talked about regularly in my house as my sister is doing IVF and using my other sister as a donor, so we all speak the lingo.

My first cycle I didn't know much, and what little I did learn I had forgotten about anyway by my second cycle!! I've done 3 fresh cycles and 1 FET now, so I should know more than I do.

I think most of the knowledge on BH comes from women who have been doing it for a long time and had a few different FS and protocols.