+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 82 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wise, it was fresh sperm and good quality too. So if our average quality embryo doesn't stick after the 3dt tomorrow we'll try ICSI next time.

Does anyone know what else we can ask/do to try and figure out what went wrong - any tests - and what to change next time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome Ibelieve! My fingers are crossed that these two little embies stick well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    [Asher - my first AF after our recent unsuccessful fresh cycle was extremely heavy and lots of clots - very different to usual! Was kinda a kick in the guts after getting the bad news and then to have a super heavy AF on top of it - sheesh, give me a break!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, latest with me is I had both my embryos frozen and now have to start on another treatment plan doing FET-HRT. They started me on the pill for the rest of the month and then I have to start Synarel again and then Progynova and then BT and scan to see how the endometrium is going, as it was very thin last time, hence they couldn't do transfer after the collection. So transfer prob early June I guess, provided all is ready. Long process for me! But I try to remain positive and not worrying about it.
    Hope the rest of you are going ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    KLM fingers crossed you get a nice thick lining this time. Since this was your first cycle I guess they didn't know how you would respond, now they know how your body works and can hopefully make it nice and cosy for an embryo.

AFM I'm 10 weeks now and starting to feel a bit better. Hoping everything is going well in there for my bubba!

Thanks
    Reviews
    KLM all the best for your next cycle, may it be the one now that they've fine tuned things

That's Great news Wise, been wondering how your going

I am day 12p3dt and just to please you I've POAS and have a faint line! Blood test Monday! Can't believe it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg yay Ibelieve!!! Congrats!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Letsdothis For This Useful Post:

IBelieve  (12-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Ibelieve

10. The Following User Says Thank You to loveandlive For This Useful Post:

IBelieve  (12-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Woohoo!!! Go I believe!!! Pic of line?? So happy for you. The numbers in this thread getting BFP are improving .

I was in another thread started years ago with IVF ladies. It's taken time but around 11/12 have bubbas now, and the 12th isn't trying at the moment (she's waiting for Mr Right). It's taken some many many goes but they've all faded into insignificance now they have their bubba. They've had to keep changing their plans, some using donor sperm (me), donor eggs, or donor embryos. Some have been lucky enough to fall naturally. But it has happened even though 3 years ago it all felt like it never would. Can't wait till all the ladies in this thread have their own little bubbas

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (12-05-2013),IBelieve  (12-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews