+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 82 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I believe: that's a great result!! If you are going fine after your EPU I'd push ahead with transfer. If you were in a lot of pain (took me 4 days to feel better) I would delay. That being said I had no intention of delaying transfer! Bad I know. If you don't transfer I think you have the added cost of a FET cycle? Cheaper than a full stim cycle but I'd still rather the money! Woohoo another 2WW coming up .

KLM and Asher June sounds like a great time to cycle. Can't wait!

AFM I hadn't told my manager I was pregnant but today she told a coworker I was. Not sure how she found out but it's so wrong that she would tell someone else. I went off my tree and left early. I just don't know how far to take this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

IBelieve  (01-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Re accupunture.
    I go, I go for all sorts of stuff but really feels it helps before and after, lots of uterus prep with extra blood flow before and then things to help things stick afterwards. The one time I did the before and after with IUI it took, didn't stick around but that was my body not coping (think it was twins).
    Definately give it a go it doesn't hurt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wise - that's awful, sometimes people need to get a clue....Sleep on it but I'd think about talking to your manager or just got over her head. Poor you, not the time to have to worry about bad work place politics.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amberoonie View Post
    Re accupunture.
    I go, I go for all sorts of stuff but really feels it helps before and after, lots of uterus prep with extra blood flow before and then things to help things stick afterwards. The one time I did the before and after with IUI it took, didn't stick around but that was my body not coping (think it was twins).
    Definately give it a go it doesn't hurt.

Thanks , I had it done today it wasn't as bad as I thought but they did the electro ? Anywho it has made me more positive

Asher I'm sorry about this cycle I no how heartbreaking af is

Wise that is mean !! Who gives her the right to be saying that your pregnant ? It is your good news to share not hers !!

Yay I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's BFP's after the looooonnng tww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats I believe! 6 is great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Wise Enough;7218120]I believe: that's a great result!! If you are going fine after your EPU I'd push ahead with transfer. If you were in a lot of pain (took me 4 days to feel better) I would delay. That being said I had no intention of delaying transfer!
    QUOTE]

I secretly harboured the same concern .. putting it off would be the cost of another cycle... luckily for me, I have no pain and it looks on track for a ET this week. Yay. Sorry to hear about your work situation... it is a violation isn't it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a question for those who have had a failed cycle, how did your partners take it?
    My DP seems to be taking it pretty well, compared to me anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Of my 18 eggs only one has fertilised

Thanks
    Reviews
    Milly it will be the one for u

11. The Following User Says Thank You to loveandlive For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (02-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Asher - My partner (female) seemed to take failed cycles really well, really irratated me as you think another woman would have understood better but when talking about it later she was just trying to put a brave face on it all to support me, letting me grieve and not have her interrupt... So it is a hard time for everyone and we all deal with it differently.