I believe: that's a great result!! If you are going fine after your EPU I'd push ahead with transfer. If you were in a lot of pain (took me 4 days to feel better) I would delay. That being said I had no intention of delaying transfer! Bad I know. If you don't transfer I think you have the added cost of a FET cycle? Cheaper than a full stim cycle but I'd still rather the money! Woohoo another 2WW coming up .
KLM and Asher June sounds like a great time to cycle. Can't wait!
AFM I hadn't told my manager I was pregnant but today she told a coworker I was. Not sure how she found out but it's so wrong that she would tell someone else. I went off my tree and left early. I just don't know how far to take this.