+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lets, that's brilliant. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you! May this little one be a really sticky little one! Keep us up to date

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Catttc For This Useful Post:

Letsdothis  (12-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, its been about a week since I last caught up. So I have been on Provera tablets since Last Thursday (my progesterone was low and I also had a cyst). This morning I went back for a scan and BT and my cyst is gone and my hormones are now behaving . So they started me on Synarel nasal spray today and i have to continue taking that through the ivf cycle. I continue the Provera for 3 more days as well as Synarel. Then next Thurs 18th I get to start on the injections (Menopur) and then back for a scan on 23rd where I guess I then find out if there is anything to collect and if so then set the collection date.
    All very exciting I guess. Hope I don't get too many side effects on Synarel.

Hope you are all well and good luck to those waiting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay your getting there klm. Not long to go now!

Well I am 2dp5dt and have absolutely no symptoms!! No sore breasts, no cramps just nothing at all! I am symptom spotting like crazy but not discovering anything haha! I put myself on total bed rest after the transfer and yesterday. Then got up today and it's rainy and overcast just a horrible day so I put myself back to bed again haha. It's actually good to be on holidays and not worry about a thing!
    Last edited by Letsdothis; 12-04-2013 at 10:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Woohoo klm you're finally going places!! Hope the syneral treats you well. I never had too many side effects, usually just a funny feeling in my body about 10 minutes after I took it, but that was it.

Lets- my transfer was on a Saturday morning and I felt NOTHING until late Monday night, when I'm sure I felt it implant. Then I had symptoms on and off and switched between definitely pregnant and no way it's working. Fingers crossed its starting to implant for you now. Snuggle in little embryo nice and tight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lets and Wise!
    All good so far with no side effects so far, although....I may have just had my first taste of being a sook! I just watched The Sapphires with Jessica Mauboy and Debra Mailman etc and I really enjoyed it and there was a bit at the end that was a happy bit but makes you tear up and I took it that much further and started bawling my eyes out - the movie didn't warrant that sort of crying! I then kept sobbing and sobbing, felt so silly but couldn't stop. Hilarious now!
    Guess I might keep away from happy or sad movies for the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

KLM, same thing happened to me the other day, I burst out crying when sat in traffic because someone just pulled in front of me and I thought how rude, now for me to start crying because of that is just silly but hey I have an exceptional excuse 😄😄. Phoned DH after I calmed down and told him and he literally fell to the floor laughing at me!

AFM - I went in in Friday and thought I was going to be triggered tonight for a Monday collection however that has since changed! My estrogen is at 5400, progesterone 2.8 and my LH has fluctuated to 0.2 no idea why it isn't rising but there you go! Does anyone understand the blood test results if so can anyone elaborate on mine and has anyone had their LH drop and the FS or nurse explained the cause etc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Catttc,
    Oh that's funny. Feels weird doesn't it because it is just something you wouldn't normally do! Obviously doesn't take much to tip us over.
    I'm new to all this so unfortunately I can't help you with the blood test results - they never tell me the figures, just if something is "not at the right level" and I guess I don't ask for figures as I don't know what it means.
    Hope they sort it out so you can get the collection done soon. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I believe

We should be cycling at the same time. I was going to have to wait to June as my private health insurance doesn't kick in until the 20th of may so I was a few days short. Then my cycle was 6 days longer last month so I am expecting af anytime from the 8th-12th of may.

Thanks
    Reviews
    5dp5dt tomorrow... To poas or not to poas!!!??? Trying to hold out but i don't think i can lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hold out,
    Last year I had the devastating POAS results, BFNs and it gets too hard. This time I waited for the BT. When is your scheduled?