+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm a Melbourne girl but having treatment at Life fertility in Brisbane. I'm using a donor there I used for my DD but I can't use it here as the donor hasn't been counselled under Victorian legislation. Stupid legalities. So I fly up for pick up and transfers.

When is your scan Qi?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was reading about the Victorian law it is pretty heavy!! Wow I thought living 3 hours away from my ivf clinic was rough but that's crazy having to fly all that way! The thing we do for babies hey!

Thanks for the info it made me feel much better! I am Hoping my fs nurse calls soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm PCOS so I always get high numbers. Last time I got OHSS, thankfully not a bad case, but I'd still like to avoid it this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am rather scared of getting ohss. It does not sound pleasant!

My fs nurse just rang and said my bloods are great but they do not match up to the amount of follicles I have! They seem the think the place that done my scan has made a mistake. So tomorrow I have to drive the the gold coast so the doc can do it himself! I swear nothing is ever easy for me lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My place isn't doing bloods, just scan. Think that's how my previous cycles were done too (at another clinic). Now I'm worried!!

My FS says increase my dose and scan again on Thursday. I was hoping for an EPU date

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies. I'm on ivf cycle. Am now day cd 14 and day 12 of injections. I'm on antagonist cycle but am high risk of ohss as I have pcos and high Amh (148.9) so my dose of gonal f has been bought up very slowly. Finding it frustrating at the moment as there seems to be no end in sight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh kelbel that sucks! Fingers crossed it gets you a good result though. I've never heard of such a high AMH. Mine is 5, which is odd since I'm PCO but both are right. When is your next scan kelbel? What dose did you start on and what are you up to? How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started on 75 and went up 12.5 units every second day (after bt and scans) now on 112.5 which they have held me at since Friday. Next scan on wed so hopefully something happens. Had a very teary day today. Think everything is catching up with me. My DHs dad passed the Sunday (funeral tomorrow in Brissy) after we started so it has been a full on month. DH in Brissy now. I'm stuck in Perth cos have to do scans etc.

Anyways that's my whine over!!! Hope you all are having a better experience than I am an we have lots of bfps this month!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kelbel! Firstly good luck! What are ahm levels? I Havnt heard of those one before! Sorry to hear you are having a rough time! This is a roller coaster dispite having other problems going on also!
    Wise enough I hope you get you transfer date today!!
    Well I am off on the long four hour drive to the God coast to get another scan done! Well after I go Jab myself again lol! It is getting a bit monotonous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsdothis View Post
    Hi kelbel! Firstly good luck! What are ahm levels? I Havnt heard of those one before! Sorry to hear you are having a rough time! This is a roller coaster dispite having other problems going on also!
    Wise enough I hope you get you transfer date today!!
    Well I am off on the long four hour drive to the God coast to get another scan done! Well after I go Jab myself again lol! It is getting a bit monotonous!
    Hi letsdothis,
    AMH levels are to do with ovarian reserve and how many follicles you have. Normally the levels are around 3-10. Mine is extremely high however i also am showing 50 and 55 follicles at the moment, all immature of course. definition of AMH below... hope that helps

Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH) is a hormone secreted by cells in developing egg sacs (follicles). The level of AMH in a woman's blood is generally a good indicator of her ovarian reserve. To interpret the level you should compare your own level with other women of the same age.