+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Asher- yesterday I felt soooooo horrible. I've been feeling off for a week but yesterday was baaad. Know I will feel better in a few weeks but yesterday I wondered how I would get there!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping back in to say congratulations Wise Enough. As a fellow singleton TTC it makes me so happy for you. im sorry you arent feeling that great, hope it passes soon, Can I ask you has anyone told you what you are to put on the birth certificate? (sorry a little off topic for the others)... i.e do you put "unknown" or "donor"...

I have just yesterday picked and paid for my sperm donor (ouch) and wanted to thank you for your advice on picking. Whilst I went in there wanting to pick someone who looked like me "blonde/blue eyes".... what ended up determining my pick was that I liked / connected with what they wrote - sounds a bit like a dating website! and that they had good health history (ruled out genetic cancers etc) ... i got to choose from about 15 and there were pics of them as children / babies... and I just kept coming back to this one, and even though is colouring is different (brown / green eyes!) his personality was very like mine.... so long story short THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIPS and giving me something to think about..

I start my cycle around May 10... a month off. Anyone else cycling again in May and want to start a new thread?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Let's do this ... Good luck for your FET! Why did your FS suggest sex before a transfer, I would love to know..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I believe- ooohhh how exciting!!! May 10 is not that far away. Best go with your gut and a similar personality to you is important. A woman at my work just announced her pregnancy, she is single too and used donor sperm. She stuck with it for 27 cycles over 7 years. She's an older woman but she's now 22 weeks pregnant and I'm stoked for her.

Good luck today Lets! Will you POAS this time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone.. Ibelieve I have no idea but we didn't cause it's the last thing I wanna do while using crinone gel haha. Woo in an hour I will be pupo!! Wise I think I will poas again.. Even though last time it was heart wrenching I was prepared when the negative came back!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am officially pupo!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsdothis View Post
    I am officially pupo!!!
    Fingers, toes and eyes are crossed for you letsdothis good luck during the TWW!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lets that's fantastic!!! Fingers crossed its a nice sticky one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks!! So fs said the blast was hatching already... Does that mean it's ready to implant?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo!!! PUPO!!!! Think hatching blastie might put you a day ahead on implantation. Sending sticky vibes your way.