+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Cattc- I'm 6 weeks pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    My apologies Wise went back through the posts and saw that, just so many names on here to try and remember! Next time I will have to read again before I ask 👀

Thanks
    Reviews
    There's a lot of pages, sometimes it's easier to ask! And any opportunity I get to say I'm pregnant is good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wise I have no clue if I have said this already or not lol but CONGRATS!!! how are you feeling? any ms?

Well had another scan yesterday and follicles havent changed sine Friday so they have upped my Puregon from 200 to 300 for the next few days then another scan tomorrow and hopefully egg collection Friday!!

I must say my tummy is starting to become very sore from the injections!! I will be pleased when Im finished with them!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wise,

I am glad I could provide you with the opportunity 😉 have you told many people or are you keeping the information on the down low for a while yet?

I haven't told anyone other than MIL and FIL that we are doing IVF (they are here in holiday from overseas) and they will be picking me up after EPU because my DH is away at work and had to tell someone. I have told DH that I would probably wait until about 16-20 weeks before we tell anyone including my mum and dad, no doubt this will change as soon as we find out 😄😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catttc I have always told my DP that we wont tell anyone either BUT I know deep down as soon as i get a BFP I will be on my phone telling people I cant help myself lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope Friday is your day asher!! Good luck with you scan!

So I have a random question! Has anyones fs recommended sex the night before a transfer? I can't understand why it would help? It's not like your ovulating when you have the transfer? What about the ladies who do ivf without a partner they still get pg?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lets

No mine hasnt mentioned that at all!! Altho TMI coming up but we BD this morning and I must say my bits are so sore, ITs the first time we have done it since me starting our treatment, because DP hasnt wanted to "hurt" me, so Im guessing it will be the only time we do it while in a cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm you would think my fs would have some method behind his madness but I wonder what aha. Yes I know what you mean about bding.. Our fresh cycle there was none of that because of that reason! Well until the day before transfer cause we were told too haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have heard of FS recommending it, though I thought it was after transfer. I'm single so they didn't mention it to me

I was going to not tell anyone but I'm blabbing to every man and their dog!! Everyone in my family knows, all my close friends, and a few workmates. Two of my workmates have asked my shift partner if I'm pregnant and he all but confirmed it.

Good luck with transfer tomorrow lets!

Hope you other ladies keep making great follicles. Can't wait till pick up!