+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, not sure if any of you have ever experienced slight spotting whilst on Gonal F. Today is day 5 of my injections and I have some minor spotting and this is my first cycle so just a little bit worried!

My last AF only lasted for about 3 days and I am usually 4-5 days and the less days makes me believe that that too could have something to do with the Gonal.

Had bloods done yesterday got a call to say it looked like I was reacting well and they wanted me to start my Cetrotide this morning.

Hope you are all traveling well!

Any help would be great! Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry Cattc I've not heard of that. Sounds like its all going well though so I wouldn't be too worried. Maybe mention it to your nurse?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wise Enough, thanks for the reply, I am going in for b/t and u/s in the morning so will ask them then. Just hope that its nothing to be worried about?

Hope you are recovering well after what happened the other day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi how's everyone going? So I had more bloods this morning and progesterone has come back pretty low even though I have started crinone a few days ago!??? I have to double my dosage as of today. Does anyone know what causes low progesterone? I wonder if that's why I have not been conceiving?
    My fet is still going ahead Wednesday though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cattc- how did you go today?

Lets- Not sure if low progesterone would stop you conceiving or just make a pregnancy not viable? Maybe ask you FS. But it's great it's being monitored so they can fix it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

Letsdothis  (08-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wise Enough, asked them this morning and they didn't seem to be too bothered by it and advised that should it get any worse I just need to let them know.

Just got a call from them and they have advised that they now want me to increase my Gonal F to 250 not 200 anymore and also to introduce Pregnyl Booster injections due to LH levels being low? Don't know if I understand fully? Could anyone explain why this happened and what the LH levels mean/do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no idea what LH levels are! I just do what they tell me and don't ask many questions, mainly because I find my FS annoying and don't want to encourage conversation. Also my clinic doesn't do bloods, only scans, so it hasn't come up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lh levels are to do with ovulation. If you have a very low lh you won't ovulate. So I am assuming that dosage of drugs isn't working as well as they should! Upping your dosage should work! Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Letsdothis, thanks for the info. Hopefully the increase in the Gonal F and now the pregnyl booster that I got today make my body start reacting in a way that they want it to! This is really all quite daunting and obviously an exacting science that has to be manipulated to each individual. I just hope it doesn't affect the outcome of this cycle so with any luck they "caught" it early enough!

Fingers crossed for your ET on Wednesday hoping all goes to plan!

WiseEnough where are you in your cycle currently?