Page 24 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by willowhope View Post
    Oops! Shouldn't rest on ipad!
    Haha I thought something like that would have happened

Thanks
    Reviews
    Klm does that mean you have to wait longer for fet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope it's ok to jump in! I have loved reading everyone's journey - I'm 7dp5dt(I think? - collection was 18/3, transfer was 22/3 - does that make it 5dt or 4dt?), and aiming to hold off on POAS and wait til BT next Wed. This is our first cycle Finding this the hardest day as I'm just sitting at my laptop, should be doing work but instead obsessed with reading up about symptoms/signs/ #anythingbutwhatIshouldbedoing, whereas on workdays I was distracted at least!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well AF has finally arrived!!!! Now I'm super nervous about what lies ahead for us!! But YAY things can finally start

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck que sera sera! Hope your IVF journey is successful quickly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome que sera, I'm a big believer in POAS, makes the wait for BT much easier. I would have gone insane waiting for the phone call if I didn't already know!! Good luck, make sure uh report back!

KLM that sucks. I hate waiting with a passion. But I guess it's best to get your body right rather than waste all that money on a dud cycle.

Asher- woohoo! Can't wait to hear about your cycle. I love hearing about scans and numbers . It's always interesting seeing how other people go. Fingers crossed all goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by que sera sera View Post
    I hope it's ok to jump in! I have loved reading everyone's journey - I'm 7dp5dt(I think? - collection was 18/3, transfer was 22/3 - does that make it 5dt or 4dt?), and aiming to hold off on POAS and wait til BT next Wed. This is our first cycle Finding this the hardest day as I'm just sitting at my laptop, should be doing work but instead obsessed with reading up about symptoms/signs/ #anythingbutwhatIshouldbedoing, whereas on workdays I was distracted at least!
    hi I had my transfer on the 22 nd. How are you feeling. I had some spotting last nite, has stopped now soooo scared to test. Are you doing acupuncture or any thing additional. How are you feeling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi An - it's nice to think someone else is going through the same thing at the same time! I feel fine, just some mild cramping over the last couple of days. Thinking I might POAS Wed morning before the BT so at least it's something DP and I can share together. When is your BT? Good luck!! I'm not doing acupuncture or anything like that - first I heard about those things was on this forum

Thanks
    Reviews
    I go on Tuesday. I've had some mild spotting. Don't no if that's anything to go on by. This is my 4th transfer. Good luck with your first