Reviews
    Congrats wise!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Wise Enough.. hope that positive gets stronger, are your bloods due Monday like me?

Sorry letsdothis that it hasn't worked this time for you, best of luck with the FET. good to hear your able to get straight into it.

I'm trying to stay patient for bloods on Monday, have been feeling a bit emotional, getting tired quickly and boobs are really full/heavy..... only time will tell

Thanks
    Reviews
    QI you're being very strong by not testing at home. My bloods are due Monday too. Fingers crossed you have some good news!

I have a cold and I'm miserable, so it's hard to know what symptoms are real and what are the cold. I'm definitely tired, and crampy. But things like my gums hurting I don't know what that's about.

Hoping my line sticks around till Monday! Or even longer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lets are you doing a natural cycle or medicated?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Doing a natural cycle. Rather happy I won't be taking any medication this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was chatting to a friend whose an embryologist last night and she said natural had a slightly higher success rate. I did medicated last transfer and when AF turned up it was very light and I didn't see any lining. I think maybe my natural lining would have been thicker and better. If I have to do a transfer again I will try natural but it will be hard being in another state to my clinic.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

Letsdothis  (24-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay wise!!! Congrats ... A digital positive is awesome

Sorry to Let's ... Good luck for your FET...

I've made all my appointments in the next fortnight for counsellor and picking donor .. Then ill be on the merry go round with you all - hopefully just the once !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay glad things are happening for you ibelieve. I hope the time goes quick for you!

I have my appointment for my first scans and bloods for this cycle on the 2ND so just over a week. Then the transfer probably a few days later. I actually can't believe how different is is from the last cycle. There is hardly any monitoring at all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi All, well AF arrived Thurs and I unfortunately couldn't get to see the clinic to collect needles until Sat Morn. Friday I had to fly intrastate to go to a funeral and back again the same day. They assured me Sat was still ok being day 3. Went to get the blood test and collect the drugs and when I called to get blood results they said my oestrogen was really high and was I sure I was at day 3. (AF was very very light on day 3, but day 1 was very heavy and massive cramps which is not usual for me) So they suggested perhaps I had a cyst or something. Said not to start the drugs but to come back in Monday for another blood test and a scan. Sigh.... disappointed not to get started seeing I have been waiting all month and psyching myself up for it. Bit worried about why it was high - age? low egg reserve (which I know I do), miscarriage?? who knows! Hope I find out Monday.

Congrats to Wise by the way!