+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My scan is Monday also! hopefully will get a collection date then too! How are you coping with the injections?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck lets do this and the other ladies starting.
    I finished my first round a couple of weeks ago (bfn) and looking forward to a FET round next cycle. Lots of ups and downs, but it teaches you that you're stong enough to do anything

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry it didn't work first round Deb! Hopefully next cycle will be your cycle! I think the whole fertility journey has made me much stronger! What a ride hey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm new to all this forum world and jabbing at the moment too (day 3 today) (well my DH is doing it for me because I'm a big girl ). We are going through our very first IVF cycle as well after TTC for 2 years. Scan on Thursday. Good luck to Letsdothis, Wise Enough and everyone else .. its unfortunate but comforting to see we aren't alone in this journey and also love hearing of the BFPs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck qi2013... The injections are horrid! I am fine with gonal f but I started the antagonist a few days ago and my husband has to do that one for me! I hate it so much! Let me know how your scans go! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've done 2 cycles before but this is my first antagonist cycle. My other cycles were nearly 3 years ago which resulted in my DD.

I must admit I've either gotten soft or I'm finding the antagonistic cycle much harder. It's nice it's short, but I can barely bend over at the moment. My ovaries feel like they are going to explode. I only got this way a couple of days before EPU with my previous cycles.

Good luck Deb with the FET, I found that much easier on my body.

Letsdothis update me tomorrow how your scans going! What state are you in and who are you seeing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Qi I must admit I've done 100 injections but I'm thinking about getting my sister to do mine tomorrow. I'm finding it hard!! My DD saw me today and has been trying to inject her belly with a toy bottle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay another positive ivf outcome thanks wise enough today had actually been the hardest day yet. I feel so emotional and snapping at my dh for no reason I think I am just really nervous about this scan tomorrow and see if things are working for me! I am in nsw but I travel to qld to Dr kee ong at Monash gold coast, I find him great! Where are you at?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I just had my scan and there were 11 follicles on the right and 5 on the left... They only counted about 7 though as the rest were to small... The counted ones ranged from 11mm to 20mm is this good for cd9??? Freaking out that it's not enough!!!!???

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had 16 follicles ranging from 10-14mm. Letsdothis your clinic should call you this arvo and tell you of it's any good or not. The 20mm is too big to be used I think, they are meant to be 18-20mm at collection and grow about 2mm a day. So you might lose some but some of the smaller ones might get up to speed by then. Regardless of this cycle, it's a major success because you still have eggs!! My sister only had 1 on each ovary on the max dose. They will know how you respond now and can tweak it in future. But remember it only takes one to get pregnant!