+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 82 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kelbel what drugs are you on? Don't try and overdo things, only get up from your couch to pee. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that there's a great fertilisation rate for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Because the not transferring I'm on provera, anastrozole, cabogolene, metformin and prednisalone.... Feel like a pharmacy lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed the drugs work! I'm still so very very sore. Last night I had to get up to DD and I overdid it rushing and nearly fainted. Thankfully I managed to get my dad up (I live with my parents) to look after DD before I flaked!

Thankfully just back to sore today, not sore and faint.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies so I have a question? Do you guys work? Did you tell you boss about ivf? How much time did you have off?? Well that was a few questions lol. I told my boss and I asked her to keep it a secret and I found out she told lots of other staff members!! Also yesterday she told me she wants me to work every weekend now! She has put alot of stress on me which I'm assuming is not good in the tww? Would love some advice on how to handle it! Should I take more time off? I will feel guilty but I need to think of me? Or should I tough it out and just go? Thinking of putting a complaint in about her telling my medical business also but not sure if I want the follow through stress? Sorry for the randomness just not sure who else to ask!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was in a very similar situation. I told a female boss, she told a male one breaching my confidentiality then he went round asking people about covering my maternity leave. I was very upset, I wasn't even transferring for 6 months.

My advice is never tell your boss, but I guess that's too late to help you now. Maybe tell HR what happened but explain you don't want it followed up on, you just want it noted?

I work shift work and when I call in sick they usually try and get someone in to cover me. Even though I knew I was taking days off, and will be on Saturday I've opted not to give work anymore notice than the day before to avoid speculation. Yes it leaves them in the lurch, I don't care.

Do what works best for you Let's. But be aware you might need them onside later. I had severe bleeding at 14 weeks in my pregnancy and had to take several weeks off, and I couldn't do shift work anymore. They were surprisingly supportive then.

Maybe call her on it and say "ever since I told you I'm doing IVF you seem to have increased my work load and hours. Is this an unlucky coincidence?". I love an awkward moment, if you go with this approach record it for me so I can watch.

My work also went me for one of my sick days and it got ugly. It was ridiculous, I was away 1 day and had a medical certificate. But I still had to get the unions involved. That was when I was in my 2WW and first few weeks if pregnancy and my bubba was fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow guys that's a very bad breach of confidentiality. I've been lucky enough that I'm a supervisor in my dads company. My other supervisors know what's going on and have all been so supportive, even offering to do shifts for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you feeling today kelbel? Any word on fertilisation yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    13 still going strong, 2 lagging behind and 1 is a dud. Know lots die off at day 4 but I'm super happy so far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news. No news for us just yet! Feeling sore still but it's more a gassy pain. Least its not as bad as yesterday

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been having shocking wind pains. A lot of my pain seems bowel related but I thought it may be from a previous bowel operation. Glad I'm not alone but wish it wasn't happening to you.