+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Late Period and Brown Discharge

Hi am new to this so excuse me...! Been TTC for 4 months now. My cycle is pretty regular at 28 days and this month I am 2 days late so far ( due Wed 20 Feb) Usually the first day of AF is heavy and very painful. This week for a few days prior to AF due day I have felt minor cramps and just a bit off. Today I noticed some light brown discharge when I went to the bathroom and now am wondering what is going on! I likely ovulated around 6-7 Feb. I have done a couple of home tests and both negative. Nothing like this has happened toe before. Is it too late to be an implantation bleed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think I had implantation bleed around the time AF was due ( actually thought it was AF ) and didn't realise I was pregnant. Fingers crossed, maybe test again in a week if AF dosnt show.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Late Period and Brown Discharge

Quote Originally Posted by Lil M View Post
    I think I had implantation bleed around the time AF was due ( actually thought it was AF ) and didn't realise I was pregnant. Fingers crossed, maybe test again in a week if AF dosnt show.
    Same here - it wasn't until I started to get nausea that I clicked and tested...BFP

Good luck :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey darl how did u go? Bfp?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurs View Post
    Hi am new to this so excuse me...! Been TTC for 4 months now. My cycle is pretty regular at 28 days and this month I am 2 days late so far ( due Wed 20 Feb) Usually the first day of AF is heavy and very painful. This week for a few days prior to AF due day I have felt minor cramps and just a bit off. Today I noticed some light brown discharge when I went to the bathroom and now am wondering what is going on! I likely ovulated around 6-7 Feb. I have done a couple of home tests and both negative. Nothing like this has happened toe before. Is it too late to be an implantation bleed?
    Hey Hun how did u go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN!! AF arrived the next day oh well there's always next time.... Seems you need a lot of patience for this game.