+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2 O days?

Hi ladies,

I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced 2 distinct O days in the same cycle?

I get distinguishable O pains either side, generally alternating each month. Occasionally they go at the same time but I'm not surprised if I drop 2 eggs every now and then as my family has a history of fraternal twins on both sides!

I got a + opk on cd16 & assume O day was cd18 as I had pains and ewcm, plus lowest recorded temp of this cycle.

Normally my temp jumps up quite high the day after O, but it stayed pretty much the same on cd19.

Yesterday on cd20, I had more O pains in the evening (on the other side) and a good lot of ewcm, now my temp has risen this morning.

We haven't dtd since cd17 since DH has been doing late hours and we've both been too tired. He's got low numbers, so the chances of any swimmers surviving this long to meet an egg aren't good. I'm just wondering if it's worth making an effort tonight to catch this "maybe" 2nd egg, or have we missed our chances because it would be more than 24 hours since I last Oed?

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can't hurt to make the effort. Maybe your body tried to O but it didn't happen the first time for some reason. I've read where the egg can last 12-24 hours or even 2 days. Not sure which it is but there's always a chance!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (21-02-2013),sherylbobbins  (22-02-2013)