+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 10weeks pregnant and going mad with fears

Hey hey, I have spent four years ttc and had bfp on the 15th of jan and a bean pole with a heartbeat of 140 on the 30th of jan that dated me at 7 weeks yay!!! I am insulin resistant due to PCOS and due to the medication I was taking had a scare with some brown spotting at weeks 6-8.

My biggest worry is my lack of symptoms. All along I have been a little extra tired, but I am a RN and due to shift work that's not out of the norm. My breast aren't tender or sore, but did go up a cup size pretty quick. I hardly ever get nausea, and headaches. Am I just really lucky, or should I be worried.

Each night I lay awake worried I will have a disabled bub or it will have lots of health issues, I guess being a nurse doesn't help those thoughts.

I am 25 and this is the longest we have been pregnant, we have lost 4 around the 7-8 week mark. Is this normal or am I a nut case

Sorry really long rant.
    Ps: we have a scan on Monday 11weeks to organise which hospital and doctor I will choose along with a check up. I am going crazy, 4 days and counting.

Thanks
    Reviews

I feel your fears! I'm almost 21 and 12 weeks pregnant. My doctor was cruel to me at the beginning and told me my baby was most likely ectopic and I had to spend 2 weeks worrying about that. Honestly when you watch other people go through pregnancy and see it in movies it doesn't hold a candle to what you actually feel. I'm really happy about my beautiful little bub but most of the time has been worry worry worry. I think it just shows how much you can love your baby so early on... Because even though I can't hold him yet he's the world to me. I really hope all goes well for you, I'm starting to relax now that I'm almost out of the danger zone...

Thanks
    Reviews

If you have seen bub and a heartbeat at 7 wks your chance of mc drop significantly. My sister inlaw didn't have any symptoms and had a healthy baby :-) fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I felt the same. Was quite nervous as it took us 4.5years TTC and IVF to fall pregnant. I had no morning sickness, no sore boobs - only real symptom was tiredness (and I also could put it down to work as am a nurse as well). I am 14 weeks along today and everything is absoloutely fine. It is natural to worry - I just kept expecting something to go wrong as I was so used to disappointment. I'm sure once you have your scan you will relax a bit

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can definetely sympathise, my anxiety is through the roof too