+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello, New Member

Hello Everyone,

i have been observing this forum for awhile and thought i would join, but today i decided it would be a good idea to introduce myself.

My name is Melissa i am 25 years old. My husband and i are TTC but also taking our time with it all and going with the flow.

On Sunday 17th feb we found out we are pregnant very exciting time but this was short lived as on Tuesday i started bleeding and was confirmed miscarriage.

Hope to chat to you all through the other sections

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Hello, New Member

Hi melconwell,

So sorry to hear about your miscarriage, I wish you were joining under happier circumstances. If you're in need of support, you will absolutely find that over in the pregnancy loss support section, I hung out there exclusively last year. I don't have a whole lot of 'real life' support, living away from my family and I can honestly say those girls made life a bit more bearable. Feel free to PM me.

Have a poke around, Bubhub is a big place

Welcome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome
    Sorry to hear about the miscarriage. I had one when me and my partner were first trying. I fell pregnant 3 months later, so I hope things work out for you. Just remember to take it easy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the response ladies, it gives some sense of relief reading through the forum and reading that other people have been through the same things.
    We are all in it together.

i will deff be popping through all the other sections

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello friends I am Newbie here, I am very glad to be a part of this informative platform. I can feel very relax and comfortable after read all your suggestions. These are helpful in our practical life.