+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Does Anyone have the Valco Snap 4???? Need opinions as I can only buy it online

Just after thought on this pram it has come down to this one and the agile, I have seen the agile in person but not the snap, not store has it here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone???

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Does Anyone have the Valco Snap 4???? Need opinions as I can only buy it online

I have one. What would you like to know?

Sent from my U8860 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you like it and are you happy with it? I am looking at this pram and the agile.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Does Anyone have the Valco Snap 4???? Need opinions as I can only buy it online

I love that it weights hardly anything. And it folds up small enough to fit between the seat the car seat in on and the one in front of it.
    The only things I don't like is that you need both hands to fold it or unfold it and the wheels are just a tad small.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, thanks. There is not any up here where I live, I want more a stroller but want to be able to put a capsule in it. I have seen the agile but I don't think its stroller enough for me, I only want to buy 1 pram this time around

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I have the snap 3. I love that its light. The basket isn't great, I find it hard to access and can't fit a lot in it. I only really use it at shopping centres. Have used it on holiday but don't think it's made for walking a lot.

Thanks
    Reviews

Have you looked at the valco zee spark?
    That would probably be a better option.