+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Active Birth App?

Just wondering if anyone has come across any good apps for active birth? I'm only 18 weeks but have been reading up a bit and have both the New Active Birth and Birth Skills books, both full of good info but I'm worried I won't remember any of it. Just thought it would be awesome if there was an app we could use on iPad for prompting without making flash cards or taking the books with us! I've looked in the app store and can't really find anything so an opportunity there for someone smart to make one 

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Would be good but not sure. I have written things on a piece of paper I'd like to try which I'll laminate. I have early labour, later and transition ideas and I went over it with my hubby and sister who will both b at the birth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Subbing & bumping

Thanks
    Reviews

I mentioned this to my middy and she thought it was an awesome idea but didn't know of any. She assured me that's what she was there for as well though and I didn't need to worry as she'd help with all the positions and suggestions for coping 

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It would be good for the partners to have. But for me, when I was in labour with DD it was a matter of doing whatever I felt like to feel somewhat comfortable. A lot of things I had read/been taught went out the window.
    And when the contractions got bad I think I would have snapped my phone in half if I was holding it lol
    It's hard to know what you might do in labour

I have a contraction timer for this birth. Not sure id be able to use it as things progress though, DH probably will.