+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Miscarried twin at 5 weeks, terrified for remaining twin...

I am so happy and relieved to be writing this, the scan went great, I saw bubbas heart beat!!! I couldn't believe my eyes...I walked in there prepared for the worst. I am so greatful Ans thankful that my prayers were answered.
    FS doesn't know what caused the bleed but he didn't seem concerned about it once he did the scan, he said bub looked great. He didn't tell me what the actual heart rate was but if it is was bad he would of said so right? In my complete awe and relief I stupidly forgot all about asking until I had left.
    I am trying to figure it out by the picture but honestly have no clue....does anyone else know how to read these things?!

Thank u for all your support today girls, and I will continue to keep u updated about this little fighter ...next scan is next Wednesday

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Miscarried twin at 5 weeks, terrified for remaining twin...

I've just been through something similar without the bleeding. Saw twins on a scan and then was told the second one might not make it, then a week later that it wasn't growing. My scan from today clearly shows the second sac is still there.

Btw, my dr doesn't tell me the heartbeat rate either -- it's either adequate or not as far as they're concerned.
    Attached Images

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

LittleGumnut  (20-02-2013)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news! I'm glad you had a good scan

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've only just read your story but I'm so glad that today went well for you. What a terribly difficult time you have had, look after yourself and celebrate your little bubba

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Maggieme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

So happy you had a good scan!!!
    Betty - so sorry for your loss too! It's so hard to grieve but be happy at the same time.
    Thinking of you both!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to adden For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    It's so hard to grieve but be happy at the same time.
    Thinking of you both!!!!
    Totally right -- heart and brain both get so confused!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Miscarried twin at 5 weeks, terrified for remaining twin...

Thank u girls! I still have that fear and doubt in the back of my mind but I have a feeling it will never go away after the journey I have had so far....tomorrow is a new day and I am determined to be as positive as possible for this little bub.

Bettie, I am so so sorry for your loss. I am glad u responded to this thread, I don't feel so alone now...perhaps we could be pregnancy buddies? how far along are u? Your scan of bub is beautiful xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bub4mepls View Post
    Thank u girls! I still have that fear and doubt in the back of my mind but I have a feeling it will never go away after the journey I have had so far....tomorrow is a new day and I am determined to be as positive as possible for this little bub.

Bettie, I am so so sorry for your loss. I am glad u responded to this thread, I don't feel so alone now...perhaps we could be pregnancy buddies? how far along are u? Your scan of bub is beautiful xx

Sounds great!
    It's tough isn't it? Like I said, total confusion -- you feel like you should honour the loss but also feel joy for the survivor. Sorry you had such a tough time too -- the bleeding must have been so stressful.

How far along are you? I'm 8+2 today. This is the furtherest along I've ever been -- have previously miscarried too, and also an IVF pregnancy. Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    Sounds great!
    It's tough isn't it? Like I said, total confusion -- you feel like you should honour the loss but also feel joy for the survivor. Sorry you had such a tough time too -- the bleeding must have been so stressful.

How far along are you? I'm 8+2 today. This is the furtherest along I've ever been -- have previously miscarried too, and also an IVF pregnancy. Xoxo
    Definitely confusion. When I found out I had lost one but the other was there I didn't know how to react, I was numb.

I am 6 weeks and 3 days today...also the furthest I have ever gotten! Both my other IVF transfers my hcg failed to double..'chemical pregnancy' but I hate that term.

I just logged onto the PC and I can see your signature, I also have moderate endo which was diagnosed after my second miscarriage in June last year, and I am being treated for suspected high NK cells (could never get the test done because my cycles are irregular).
    We have so much in common!!! What sort of protocol are you on (if you dont mind me asking!). I am on 20mg prednisone for nk cells, 3 crinone and 6mg progynova.
    My husband also has severe MFI so we have been using donor sperm.
    This cycle was a FET for me as I was hospitiised for over a week with severe OHSS after EPU late last year and wasn;t able to do a fresh transfer.

The things we go through to be parents hey!!!
    Praying we both have our sticky bubbas for good now though
    Last edited by LittleGumnut; 20-02-2013 at 20:28.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bub4mepls View Post
    Definitely confusion. When I found out I had lost one but the other was there I didn't know how to react, I was numb.

I am 6 weeks and 3 days today...also the furthest I have ever gotten! Both my other IVF transfers my hcg failed to double..'chemical pregnancy' but I hate that term.

I just logged onto the PC and I can see your signature, I also have moderate endo which was diagnosed after my second miscarriage in June last year, and I am being treated for suspected high NK cells (could never get the test done because my cycles are irregular).
    We have so much in common!!! What sort of protocol are you on (if you dont mind me asking!). I am on 20mg prednisone for nk cells, 3 crinone and 6mg progynova.
    My husband also has severe MFI so we have been using donor sperm.
    This cycle was a FET for me as I was hospitiised for over a week with severe OHSS after EPU late last year and wasn;t able to do a fresh transfer.

The things we go through to be parents hey!!!
    Praying we both have our sticky bubbas for good now though
    I was on an antagonist cycle. 375 gonal-f, cetrotide and 3 doses of luveris, as well as Crinone and Pregnyl after implantation and a few days later. Also 10mg/ prednisone per day! Am currently meant to be using progesterone pessaries but they make me itchy... Ew! So I'm only taking them every other day -- was your progesterone really high initially? Mine was almost 800.

Hope you're feeling more confident today -- just keep looking at your scan pic! Xoxo