+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Share your maternity photo shoot ideas

Having my maternity shoot done in June, I'm pretty excited as I never did one with my first & I always regretted that.
    I want this one to be great What are some cute ideas you incorporated into yours? I like the little pair of booties on the tummy for one. Also, what did you wear?
    Photographer suggested a boob tube, I'd love an outfit change though!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LoveHeart View Post
    Hahaha oh god they are funny! I have seen some pretty tacky ones on amateur Facebook photography pages! I had some done with my last pregnancy but they weren't really nice or anything as they were always going to be for me to look at and remember (and only going in an album not on the wall) so I didn't care what they looked like just wanted to remember how big I was!
    But I'd love some nice ideas for this time around too!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by haveheart View Post
    Hahaha oh god they are funny! I have seen some pretty tacky ones on amateur Facebook photography pages! I had some done with my last pregnancy but they weren't really nice or anything as they were always going to be for me to look at and remember (and only going in an album not on the wall) so I didn't care what they looked like just wanted to remember how big I was!
    But I'd love some nice ideas for this time around too!
    Lol oh god, no!!! I love how serious they all are though. Not getting any inspiration there

I'm thinking the usual posed 'DH kissing belly' and 'DD kissing belly' maybe also one with me holding my best friend - my Lola kitty. I had her in a couple of wedding pics too, jist the ones at home getting ready, so it would be kind of cute (as long as I don't end up on that website for it!!! Lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolakitty View Post
    Having my maternity shoot done in June, I'm pretty excited as I never did one with my first & I always regretted that.
    I want this one to be great What are some cute ideas you incorporated into yours? I like the little pair of booties on the tummy for one. Also, what did you wear?
    Photographer suggested a boob tube, I'd love an outfit change though!
    if you message me your email address I will email you some. I loved my preggy shoot. at 5.5 months I could JUST fit into my wedding dress and got some gorgeous shots as it was all flowing and grecian

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by upforroundtwo View Post
    if you message me your email address I will email you some. I loved my preggy shoot. at 5.5 months I could JUST fit into my wedding dress and got some gorgeous shots as it was all flowing and grecian
    Thanks I'll message you!

That sounds gorgeous!
    I think I want some shots outside in a white dress of some kind with like a boho feel towards it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have done a session that included a scan photo, with mum and dad blurred in the background and the scan photo in focus.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had some done by a family friend with my previous pregnancy, they weren't amazing or anything but she did come up with some nice idea's. We had the usual DH kissing my belly, my 2 girls on either side of me hugging/kissing my belly. We did the booties on the belly, she also tied a piece of string around my belly that said "Baby Boy" on it, but i've seen people use ribbon instead. We had stand up letters made saying BabyBoy also and I had my girls holding their name letters next to me whilst I held bubs letters on my belly. We had the photos taken in a park at sunset aswell and there is this photo of us as a family watching the sunset on the lookout with my big belly in there. We had some shots of the kids and hubby playing with little toy cars on my belly, because he was our 1st boy.

Just some "different" things.. I don't think I looked overly flattering but it was good to do something other then the usual ones.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Steelart View Post
    I had some done by a family friend with my previous pregnancy, they weren't amazing or anything but she did come up with some nice idea's. We had the usual DH kissing my belly, my 2 girls on either side of me hugging/kissing my belly. We did the booties on the belly, she also tied a piece of string around my belly that said "Baby Boy" on it, but i've seen people use ribbon instead. We had stand up letters made saying BabyBoy also and I had my girls holding their name letters next to me whilst I held bubs letters on my belly. We had the photos taken in a park at sunset aswell and there is this photo of us as a family watching the sunset on the lookout with my big belly in there. We had some shots of the kids and hubby playing with little toy cars on my belly, because he was our 1st boy.

Just some "different" things.. I don't think I looked overly flattering but it was good to do something other then the usual ones.
    They are some lovely ideas

This might be my last baby (unless we change our minds in a couple if years, I'm only 26 so who knows)
    But just in case I kind of want to do everything I wanted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I didnt have enough money for a shoot with DS2, so DS1 painted my tummy and we took photos in the backyard.

I love silhouette photos though